Lilly Allen

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

What do people make of her then? Heard her for the first time on Jonathan woss the other night and thought, hmmm, a bit different. Not sure, but people seem to be raving about her. Is she the daughter of that actor bloke who was in Shallow Grave?

Guest Knightrider

She's the daughter of Keith Allen, aye.

Her lyrics make me laugh, they're so weird, but she's something different I suppose!

Kieth Allen that's the one, cheers.

Her lyrics make me laugh, they're so weird, but she's something different I suppose!

No mate. She's Keith Allen's daughter. :wink:

Guest Knightrider

Har har, I feel better that you did have a shitty birthday now ;)

i hate her.  such a charver, i mean who the fuck wears trainers with a dress?  also she sounds and looks so cheap.  not a fan.

Har har, I feel better that you did have a shitty birthday now ;)

Cheers. Good of your to provide further justification for my misanthropic outlook on life.

I quite like her. Generally it's not my type of music but I quite enjoy listening to her songs. From the interviews I've senn on Soccer AM and Jonthan Ross she seems quite a down to earth person as well.

I heard Mark Ronson had produced it so I had a listen.  She's not that bad.  I think she's been listening to her dad's records.  IIRC it has hints of Reggae, dub and ska which were enough to suprise me when I expected a conventional teeny pop album.  Not so much that I've gone back for more listens after the first one though.

The music is not bad but there is something about her i dont like. It could be that from the first time i heard about her i knew she was Keith Allen's daughter. Yet she claimed that her getting success would have nowt to do with her famous dad. So how come i heard it every time i heard about her?

Guest BooBoo

She's quirkly attractive and Smile was a good summer song. I do feel however that in a years time she'll be in the bargain bin.

The music is not bad but there is something about her i dont like. It could be that from the first time i heard about her i knew she was Keith Allen's daughter. Yet she claimed that her getting success would have nowt to do with her famous dad. So how come i heard it every time i heard about her?

aye - amazing how having a succesful parent seems to help in meeja, the arts and pop