LOPDOTCOM

Tisd09

This damn spyware program has downloaded on my sisters compuetr, I am trying to be rid of this piece of crap, its not in my add/remove progams list, I did find info on the web, which directed me to their uninstaller on lop.com site, when I try to run this it says that the program is not a valid wn32 application,

anybody out there with a bit of advice please.

Would be much appreciated.

Found this, give it a try:

Please download, install, update and scan your system with the free (trial) version of Ewido trojan scanner (http://www.ewido.net/en/download/):

When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".

When you run ewido for the first time, you will get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.

From the main ewido screen, click on update in the left menu, then click the Start update button.

After the update finishes (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful"), click on the Scanner button in the left menu, then click on the Start button. This scan can take quite a while to run, so time to go get a drink and a snack....

If ewido finds anything, it will pop up a notification. You can select "clean" and check the boxes "Perform action with all infections" and "Create encrypted backup" before clicking on OK.