Geordie Allouette/Allowetta

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Who was there at the Villa game? I haven't been to that many so can anyone explain what it's about? It was funny as hell but I dont have a clue where it orginated from etc...

:lol:

Who was there at the Villa game? I haven't been to that many so can anyone explain what it's about? It was funny as hell but I dont have a clue where it orginated from etc...

Allouette it is

NSG don't get me wrong you come across as a really canny kid and aal that, but in 2006 this geordie alloweta thing is the single most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

Some fat cunt with his top off directing the song "HAS EE GOT A BAALDY HEED????" and 100 little 15-22 year olds shouting " a baldy heed back at him" IT REALLY IS MORE CRINGEWORTHY than shoes off if ye love the toon.  How the toon's support is changing  :wullie:

The old lads that were there in the 80's would turn their noses up at this shite, as I am doing.

Guest Gemmill

What is it about it that you feel so strongly about, Stevie?  Just looks like a bit of drunken daftness to me.  "The single most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen" was Richard Madeley playing the guitar.  I could have wept for him.

Guest fraser

Allouette it is

NSG don't get me wrong you come across as a really canny kid and aal that, but in 2006 this geordie alloweta thing is the single most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen.

Some fat **** with his top off directing the song "HAS EE GOT A BAALDY HEED????" and 100 little 15-22 year olds shouting " a baldy heed back at him" IT REALLY IS MORE CRINGEWORTHY than shoes off if ye love the toon.  How the toon's support is changing  :wullie:

The old lads that were there in the 80's would turn their noses up at this shite, as I am doing.

Don't know if you'll be even more disappointed but that's the back of the away pub at Villa where you have to pay to get in and there's always somebody on the door. Grown men they are.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Allouette it is

Some fat cunt with his top off directing the song "HAS EE GOT A BAALDY HEED????" and 100 little 15-22 year olds shouting " a baldy heed back at him" IT REALLY IS MORE CRINGEWORTHY than shoes off if ye love the toon.  How the toon's support is changing  :wullie:

From a man with a dancing cat for a signature?

Guest smoggeordie

Allouette it is

Some fat cunt with his top off directing the song "HAS EE GOT A BAALDY HEED????" and 100 little 15-22 year olds shouting " a baldy heed back at him" IT REALLY IS MORE CRINGEWORTHY than shoes off if ye love the toon. How the toon's support is changing :wullie:

From a man with a dancing cat for a signature?

Promptly changed :lol:

apparently it's embarassing to enjoy yourself now-a-days.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Aye, those brilliant 80s supporters who never sang shite songs or had a laff, they embarass me.

Whinge about lack of atmosphere. Whinge about atmosphere.

"Frank Clark knows my father..." aye, thats a better song. Well done lads.

"Harry Roberts is our friend" yep, thats better as well.

"He was only a poor little Hammer..." yep, thats the hattrick.

Aye, those brilliant 80s supporters who never sang shite songs or had a laff, they embarass me.

Bah! Bit of harmless fun, that.

All them pissed on shoes off if ye love the toon and fuckin geordie allowetta.  Little things like how man hey mans, lost forever replaced by have a wank if ye love the toon etc....

Guest Andrew Flintoff

So, let's get this straight then.

"How man hey man how man hey man" is great.

"Sha la la la la McNamee, who the fuckin hell is he?" is great.

But 100s of Toon fans having a laugh and joining in with a song is embarassing?

Someones bitter because their days have passed... ;)

So, let's get this straight then.

"How man hey man how man hey man" is great.

"Sha la la la la McNamee, who the fuckin hell is he?" is great.

But 100s of Toon fans having a laugh and joining in with a song is embarassing?

Someones bitter because their days have passed... ;)

Aye, aye, aye and at 28 hardly.

Pick ya arse if ye love the toon...

Pogo if ye love the toon....

cocks oot if ye love the toon... etc.....

Geordie Allowetta tops it all off for me.

Guest smoggeordie

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

I wasn't an 80's supporter Stevie, but i agree. Like a Hitler rally for idiots.

Rightyo, having a laugh with fellow toon fans is comparible to a Hitler rally. Think, little girl, before you speak.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

Hitler rally, aye.

God you're a whinging shite aren't ya.

Every time you post it's something more miserable.

Who's that ugly shite in your avatar/sig btw?

Rightyo, having a laugh with fellow toon fans is comparible to a Hitler rally. Think, little girl, before you speak.

Howay mann nee need for that, yeez two used to be pals.

Now we've established geordie allowetta is a complete disgrace and embarassment not only to every living NUFC fan, but to the heritage and 1400 year history of Newcastle upon Tyne, lets not fall out.

how about that 80s classic,bring on the coon to save the toon

Eez black eez broon eez playin for the toon Howard Gayle Howard Gayle.

His name is Mirandinha eez not from Argentina eez from Brazil eez fuckin brill.

Bring back the old days  bluecry.gif

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Now we've established geordie allowetta is a complete disgrace and embarassment not only to every living NUFC fan, but to the heritage and 1400 year history of Newcastle upon Tyne, lets not fall out.

Bring back the old days bluecry.gif

The good old days of shite football, shite fans, footy violence and racism.

Yup, those were the days.

Give me Geordie Allouette in a pub backyard anyday mate.

By the way, if you're 28, I'm sure you didn't enjoy the 80s support as much as you claim, seen as you'd only have been 2 when they arrived and 12 when they passed...

Bring back the old days bluecry.gif

The good old days of shite football, shite fans, footy violence and racism.

Yup, those were the days.

Give me Geordie Allouette in a pub backyard anyday mate.

By the way, if you're 28, I'm sure you didn't enjoy the 80s support as much as you claim, seen as you'd only have been 2 when they arrived and 12 when they passed...

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has.  No personalities, no fuck all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation.  Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back.  SKY have a lot to answer for.

I started going in 1984, and barely missed a match, and I'll tell you now, unless you seen what the match day experience was like then, I'd shut the fuck up.

Guest smoggeordie

Well, we haven't. If you prefer the 80's then that's great, but I happen to love away days nowadays and no moaning from older fans will change that. For all we know in 10 years time when im 29 i'll be moaning to a young bassa on here about the good old away days of Roeder :lol:

Well, we haven't. If you prefer the 80's then that's great, but I happen to love away days nowadays and no moaning from older fans will change that. For all we know in 10 years time when im 29 i'll be moaning to a young bassa on here about the good old away days of Roeder :lol:

:lol: "Aye son I remember the days I stood on top of the beer van at The Fernhurst pub at Blackburn and had the whole beer garden singin Geordie Allowetta, the season before Shepherd died of the heart attack ye naa, we'll never get them days back son  bluecry.gif"

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I started going in 1984, and barely missed a match, and I'll tell you now, unless you seen what the match day experience was like then, I'd shut the fuck up.

Don't get me wrong, I think the football atmosphere and experience is shite now. But that was pretty unnecessary.

My point was that you think a group of fans, fans who had actually travelled to an away game, are an embarassment for singing a song thats probably been going around for years and was actually being sung by a bloke who looked in his thirties, not a bairn or a post-92 fan boy as you seem to think, then you need to step back and realise what a ridiculous attitude that is. Away games are the only times that we get any decent support anymore.

But I still wouldn't wanna return to piss-soaked feet, freezing me tits off in the Gallowgate watching shite and squirming as people around sing about "coons", "blacks" and "puffs".

No, not for me, ta.