Geordie Allouette/Allowetta

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Well, we haven't. If you prefer the 80's then that's great, but I happen to love away days nowadays and no moaning from older fans will change that. For all we know in 10 years time when im 29 i'll be moaning to a young bassa on here about the good old away days of Roeder :lol:

:lol: "Aye son I remember the days I stood on top of the beer van at The Fernhurst pub at Blackburn and had the whole beer garden singin Geordie Allowetta, the season before Shepherd died of the heart attack ye naa, we'll never get them days back son bluecry.gif"

"alll people do nowadays is rooneys shite, sack wenger, souness for the toon..... embarassing. The worst is hover-shoes off if you love the toon or space pogo if you love the toon"

I started going in 1984, and barely missed a match, and I'll tell you now, unless you seen what the match day experience was like then, I'd shut the **** up.

Don't get me wrong, I think the football atmosphere and experience is shite now. But that was pretty unnecessary.

My point was that you think a group of fans, fans who had actually travelled to an away game, are an embarassment for singing a song thats probably been going around for years and was actually being sung by a bloke who looked in his thirties, not a bairn or a post-92 fan boy as you seem to think, then you need to step back and realise what a ridiculous attitude that is. Away games are the only times that we get any decent support anymore.

But I still wouldn't wanna return to piss-soaked feet, freezing me tits off in the Gallowgate watching shite and squirming as people around sing about "coons", "blacks" and "puffs".

No, not for me, ta.

Well apart from the racism shite again I'd have it all back.

Attitudes of many in the North East were racist in the 70's and 80's, it was a NF hotbed, and they used to sell their mag ootside the Gallowgate, thankfully attitudes have changed somewhat since, and on a completely seperate issue, it was refreshing to hear John Beresford admitting he was a reformed racist, and he had the balls to come out and admit the errors of his ways when he was younger.

Guest uSaMBer

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

I wasn't an 80's supporter Stevie, but i agree. Like a Hitler rally for idiots.

Rightyo, having a laugh with fellow toon fans is comparible to a Hitler rally. Think, little girl, before you speak.

Howay mann nee need for that, yeez two used to be pals.

Now we've established geordie allowetta is a complete disgrace and embarassment not only to every living NUFC fan, but to the heritage and 1400 year history of Newcastle upon Tyne, lets not fall out.

how about that 80s classic,bring on the coon to save the toon

Eez black eez broon eez playin for the toon Howard Gayle Howard Gayle.

His name is Mirandinha eez not from Argentina eez from Brazil eez fuckin brill.

Bring back the old days bluecry.gif

The good old days of shite football, shite fans, footy violence and racism.

Yup, those were the days.

Give me Geordie Allouette in a pub backyard anyday mate.

By the way, if you're 28, I'm sure you didn't enjoy the 80s support as much as you claim, seen as you'd only have been 2 when they arrived and 12 when they passed...

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has.  No personalities, no **** all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation.  Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back.  SKY have a lot to answer for.

I started going in 1984, and barely missed a match, and I'll tell you now, unless you seen what the match day experience was like then, I'd shut the **** up.

shut up yi tit it was fucking crap most of the eighties,it was like a graveyard back then

Guest smoggeordie

Why is it always inevitable that one of the crew always swoops in for support? Flintoff to da rescue.

Rightyo, having a laugh with fellow toon fans is comparible to a Hitler rally. Think, little girl, before you speak.

Now we've established geordie allowetta is a complete disgrace and embarassment not only to every living NUFC fan, but to the heritage and 1400 year history of Newcastle upon Tyne, lets not fall out.

By the way, if you're 28, I'm sure you didn't enjoy the 80s support as much as you claim, seen as you'd only have been 2 when they arrived and 12 when they passed...

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has. No personalities, no **** all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation. Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back. SKY have a lot to answer for.

shut up yi tit it was fucking crap most of the eighties,it was like a graveyard back then

You tell him Flintoff SNR :lol:

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has.  No personalities, no **** all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation.   Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back.  SKY have a lot to answer for.

Ye obviously weren't there then ye fuckin parafin*, I remember we played Luton won 4-0 there was 18,000 there, Michael O'Neill got a hattrick and the atmosphere would compare with anything we've had in new SJP, the atmosphere for Gazza's return was the best a can remember (apart from Barca), and I remember losing 4-0 at home to Everton and we provided a wall of noise from start to finish, so do one u bell end.

* These idiots who buy dickheads pc's at christmas should be locked up.

Guest uSaMBer

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has.  No personalities, no **** all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation.  Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back.  SKY have a lot to answer for.

Ye obviously weren't there then ye fuckin parafin*, I remember we played Luton won 4-0 there was 18,000 there, Michael O'Neill got a hattrick and the atmosphere would compare with anything we've had in new SJP, the atmosphere for Gazza's return was the best a can remember (apart from Barca), and I remember losing 4-0 at home to Everton and we provided a wall of noise from start to finish, so do one u bell end.

wall of noise yi daft cunt ya pissed man i have been gannin since 1965 yi deaf twat

Guest Andrew Flintoff

wall of noise yi daft cunt ya pissed man i have been gannin since 1965 yi deaf twat

Trouble here...

They were the days your right, and ask anyone who was around then has our support changed for the better since, and they'd be lying if they said it has.  No personalities, no **** all, even if there is they're told to sit down and shut up in this world of mediocrity and globalisation.   Apart from the racism, I'd have absolutely every thing back, instead of the plastic club and plastic game it's become, even the Gallowgate bogs I'd have them back.  SKY have a lot to answer for.

wall of noise yi daft **** ya pissed man i have been gannin since 1965 yi deaf ****

1965  :lol: the only place yeev been gann is the Newcastle Labour Club and waitin for ye pals till the get oot ye old piss heed.

Guest uSaMBer

wall of noise yi daft **** ya pissed man i have been gannin since 1965 yi deaf ****

1965  :lol: the only place yeev been gann is the Newcastle Labour Club and waitin for ye pals till the get oot ye old piss heed.

less of the ye

Guest Andrew Flintoff
1965 :lol: the only place yeev been gann is the Newcastle Labour Club and waitin for ye pals till the get oot ye old piss heed.

To give him his dues, he is an old pisshead!

But he used to live on the street reet next to SJP.

Guest smoggeordie

Freddy, just looked out of my window to the window opposite.

It's a fucking bloke.

Bastard :(

:(

On the plus side, I'm off oot on the piss again soon (hopefully). Should be sober by 1pm tomorrow though

1965 :lol: the only place yeev been gann is the Newcastle Labour Club and waitin for ye pals till the get oot ye old piss heed.

Aye Pitt Street waiting for his giro to come through every second Thursday so he could fuck off to the Labour Club, or even the Black Bull when he got his £10 christmas bonus.

The 1980's weren't a great time to support the toon, but our support was class, no old retribate is going to tell me otherwise.  If you were such a regular tell me about the Indian in the East Stand (no cunt pm him).

I wouldn't test him on stuff mate, hes older than us both put together ;)

Is he that old bloke with the wooly hat in Level 7 who walks round all game sayin "howay ya baaasdaads?" often seen at away games.

Guest uSaMBer

Aye Pitt Street waiting for his giro to come through every second Thursday so he could **** off to the Labour Club, or even the Black Bull when he got his £10 christmas bonus.

The 1980's weren't a great time to support the toon, but our support was class, no old retribate is going to tell me otherwise.  If you were such a regular tell me about the Indian in the East Stand (no **** pm him).

always worked not like ye puussheed.then indian that was chopras fatha or billa

Aye Pitt Street waiting for his giro to come through every second Thursday so he could **** off to the Labour Club, or even the Black Bull when he got his £10 christmas bonus.

The 1980's weren't a great time to support the toon, but our support was class, no old retribate is going to tell me otherwise.  If you were such a regular tell me about the Indian in the East Stand (no **** pm him).

always worked not like ye puussheed.then indian that was chopras faths or billa

:lol: :lol:

This **** has to be on the special brew the neet.  What did the Indian used to dee?