so I met this lass

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

off my course, bit of a plane jane wallflower, hadn't noticed her about but wth, went for a pint with her after a lecture yesterday and got on quite well

for some odd reason I have taken a shining to her, so decided to be all needy and texted her today saying, are you doing owt tonight? fancy a pint? (but in more formal prose mind). We had previously arranged to meet up to watch one of the games tomorrow, but this was with a bloke mate of hers, and I fancied a one on one rather than a tag team tbh.

she's texted back, and I quote: "Ah im afraid im embracing student life and going to a house party 2nite! Cheers for the text tho"

now, is that a brush off, or a rain cheque?

do I reply, or leave it? what about the match tomorrow?

Maybe she is saying "look your in Uni, go out and get hammered instead of going for a pint"

Mate she seems to like 'better' nights out so why not go to a few house parties yourself and ask her if she wants to come with you to one

Guest Gemmill

Maybe she is saying "look your in Uni, go out and get hammered instead of going for a pint"

Mate she seems to like 'better' nights out so why not go to a few house parties yourself and ask her if she wants to come with you to one

:lol:  I thought I'd been harsh!  "Look basically Vic, she thinks you're boring.  Maybe if you weren't, she'd be interested." is how I'm translating the above. :shock:

:lol: I thought I'd been harsh! "Look basically Vic, she thinks you're boring. Maybe if you weren't, she'd be interested." is how I'm translating the above. :shock:

:lol: thats basically my point

Guest Invicta_Toon

she seemed genuinely up for meeting on sat though, that's what I don't get

and I know there's other birds here, but I simply can't be arsed with the effort, and this one basically dropped in my lap and ticked all my boxes, and seemed equally up for it.

she seemed genuinely up for meeting on sat though, that's what I don't get

and I know there's other birds here, but I simply can't be arsed with the effort, and this one basically dropped in my lap and ticked all my boxes, and seemed equally up for it.

Well you just need to communicate that you'll be having a good time regardless of if she went or not. Seriously, don't text back though, that'll come across as needy and she'll end up being resentful. Anyway, as soon as women start fucking around and changing plans on yo' ass, it should be game over. Anyway, fuck this serious shit, I've got this house party to go to.

;)

Guest Snoopy

howay snoopy

birds opinion if you please ...

I wouldn't know whats in her heed as I personally wouldn't do that to a lad. Seems like a weird excuse though..."embracing student life"?! EEK!

Mebbes she is embracing another lad more like! Let her bugger off and you go and find yourself another lass, if she wants you she will soon text. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

howay snoopy

birds opinion if you please ...

I wouldn't know whats in her heed as I personally wouldn't do that to a lad. Seems like a weird excuse though..."embracing student life"?! EEK!

Mebbes she is embracing another lad more like! Let her bugger off and you go and find yourself another lass, if she wants you she will soon text. ;)

you doing anything tonight snoops?

flowers1.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Send her a text saying WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU BITCH?

If she replies, she likes you.

done

waiting ... waiting ...

Guest Invicta_Toon

She has been tipped off about  your pro-Zionist stance Vic and it hasn't gone down well with her lefty mates I'm afraid. :lol:

nah she wasn't the type to mix with the likes of yee parky  bluewink.gif

If she comes out with you again flirt with her like fuck, worst case scenario is that she says she isnt interested, then you reply saying "WTF OMG like im so not interested aswell i was just messing like ya narrr" basically she can only say no, and if she does then go home have a wank and feel better about yourself

Guest Gemmill

She has been tipped off about  your pro-Zionist stance Vic and it hasn't gone down well with her lefty mates I'm afraid. :lol:

Or you by the looks of it. :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Or you by the looks of it. :lol:

au contraire metal heed

she was quite the lovely with me, that's what's doing me nut in

i'm gonna go for a pint in a bit, so i'll probably try the DIE BITCH suggestion later

Archived