so I met this lass

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Kenton Magpie

When or if she comes back give her the brush off to let her know you arent in the mood to be pissed around with

Some other on here almost nailed it.

It's a fact - dating is a game. A woman measures strength with the men, and if she wins, she won't have anything to do with you.

You might already have lost, as you have come on as needy by suggesting to meet up the day before your actual meeting.

It's hard to say what to do. You should think of your first date. Did you come on more as a "mate"(going "out for a pint" sounds like what mates does, but then again, im Norwegian, so im not accustumed to your habits)? In that case, I wouldn't say you were blown of, but she just doesn't consider you boyfried material, just a potential friend, and friends aren't hard to reject if you already have something better to do. Considering she IS embracing student life, that is maybe what she is after - friends.

You could try and just NOT answer to the sms, that's very important. You DON'T want her to think you don't have better things to do. She doesn't deserve you attention, she has to EARN your attention. I wouldn't contact her on school tomorrow, but I wouldnt't ignore her if she came to me. If she then doesn't eventually come to you, you can be sure it's game over.

Best of luck to you.

(And sorry if there's any bad English)

I think Conjo said it all there tbh, dont contact her until your meet up, try and have good crack with her so she has a good time, then dont text her until she texts you asking you to come out :)

How about acting like a normal human being and not text her and well, "how can I say this", fucking talk to the girl!. The Young ones of today, last of the great romantics texting girl to go on a date wow what next, "SMS sex"!.

Guest Invicta_Toon

well, finally I have internet so,

a) I can reply to this thread

b) I don't have to worry about getting a gf again bluelaugh.gif

suffice to say, I think I've fucked up, but it was probably a no go anyway

I left it, texted her the next day! on sat before the match. she left it till 20 mins before kick off to tell me where she was, suffice to say I wouldn't get there, but we had a cordial chat about the shite football on show. Again, after the final whistle, asked if she fancied going for a drink, and agin, funnily enough got a knock back preferring a house party. However, biting the bullet, I decided to front her out and texted 'whats a guy got to do to get you out for a drink? or am I fighting a losing battle with 'student life'? She replies: hey, you got me out at (student place) the other day!, just wait till another (subject) lecture

now this just happened to be 5pm today, I'm in there on time (meaning it's packed), get a seat right next to the door next to the Persian honey I've been tracking, thinking she may be in the room watching LOL, as it turns out, she turns up 10 mins late, sits down right in front of me. At the end of the lecture, I apprehend her at the end and she claims not to have seen me! She had been looking over me as you do though. Anyhow, broached the subject of going for a drink, however with Perisain girl who was there also, got knocked back again on the basis she was going to study (seems like every fucker was though, it's a really hard subject tbh), however she did ask how my weekend was....

anyway, the question is: should I kill the bitch now or wait till I graduate?

I left it, texted her the next day! on sat before the match. she left it till 20 mins before kick off to tell me where she was, suffice to say I wouldn't get there, but we had a cordial chat about the shite football on show. Again, after the final whistle, asked if she fancied going for a drink, and agin, funnily enough got a knock back preferring a house party. However, biting the bullet, I decided to front her out and texted 'whats a guy got to do to get you out for a drink? or am I fighting a losing battle with 'student life'? She replies: hey, you got me out at (student place) the other day!, just wait till another (subject) lecture

now this just happened to be 5pm today, I'm in there on time (meaning it's packed), get a seat right next to the door next to the Persian honey I've been tracking, thinking she may be in the room watching LOL, as it turns out, she turns up 10 mins late, sits down right in front of me. At the end of the lecture, I apprehend her at the end and she claims not to have seen me! She had been looking over me as you do though. Anyhow, broached the subject of going for a drink, however with Perisain girl who was there also, got knocked back again on the basis she was going to study (seems like every fucker was though, it's a really hard subject tbh), however she did ask how my weekend was....

Arrange to meet her, then talk directly to her tits. They love it. Putty in your hands...

that sounds eerily like one of my experiences in my first year at uni  blueupset.gif blueupset.gif blueupset.gif we all learn...

Do it now, avoiding the long-arm of the law for the next couple of years, will provide a welcome distraction from your studies.

Guest Invicta_Toon

that sounds eerily like one of my experiences in my first year at uni  blueupset.gif blueupset.gif blueupset.gif we all learn...

at my age though, I am severely fucked off that I have no idea what's going on. after all these years of doing fuck all with my life, I choose the moment I'm supposed to be studying (again) to go doolaly on a fucking bird

FFS