so I met this lass

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

"I know, but I can never be arsed with the effort. A new lass has turned up at work though and I really like her, I might have to abandon my lazy principles for a bit." Wullie

Learn a lesson from this joker/thread.

try try try and try again?

"I know, but I can never be arsed with the effort. A new lass has turned up at work though and I really like her, I might have to abandon my lazy principles for a bit." Wullie

But the moral of Vic's story is: she'll get the bargepole out so don't bother trying.

But the moral of Vic's story is: she'll get the bargepole out so don't bother trying.

Pay her a few compliments and laugh at her shit jokes. Heaven forbid asking the poor lass if she fancies a drink sometime? Fucking hell.. :lol:

Pay her a few compliments and laugh at her shit jokes. Heaven forbid asking the poor lass if she fancies a drink sometime? Fucking hell.. :lol:

:lol:

I feel belittled.

If they are reluctant to go for a drink. I find the 'surprise drink' trick works. Wait till your walking down the road with her or on campus and as you pass a cafe or pub...Just start veering in and say." Here lets sit down and chat here a minute". Removing all the angst of the contract "the drink"..from her mind.

:lol:

I feel belittled.

Just ask her if she fancies a drink sometime! If she says no then fair enough. What the fuck have you got to lose? Just ask the lass.  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

If they are reluctant to go for a drink. I find the 'surprise drink' trick works. Wait till your walking down the road with her or on campus and as you pass a cafe or pub...Just start veering in and say." Here lets sit down and chat here a minute". Removing all the angst of the contract "the drink"..from her mind.

date rapist  blueeek.gif

Guest Gemmill

well, finally I have internet so,

a) I can reply to this thread

b) I don't have to worry about getting a gf again bluelaugh.gif

suffice to say, I think I've fucked up, but it was probably a no go anyway

I left it, texted her the next day! on sat before the match. she left it till 20 mins before kick off to tell me where she was, suffice to say I wouldn't get there, but we had a cordial chat about the shite football on show. Again, after the final whistle, asked if she fancied going for a drink, and agin, funnily enough got a knock back preferring a house party. However, biting the bullet, I decided to front her out and texted 'whats a guy got to do to get you out for a drink? or am I fighting a losing battle with 'student life'? She replies: hey, you got me out at (student place) the other day!, just wait till another (subject) lecture

now this just happened to be 5pm today, I'm in there on time (meaning it's packed), get a seat right next to the door next to the Persian honey I've been tracking, thinking she may be in the room watching LOL, as it turns out, she turns up 10 mins late, sits down right in front of me. At the end of the lecture, I apprehend her at the end and she claims not to have seen me! She had been looking over me as you do though. Anyhow, broached the subject of going for a drink, however with Perisain girl who was there also, got knocked back again on the basis she was going to study (seems like every fucker was though, it's a really hard subject tbh), however she did ask how my weekend was....

anyway, the question is: should I kill the bitch now or wait till I graduate?

:lol:  You sound like an utterly desperate saddo.  No offence like.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

I can't believe how complicated some people make it  bluebiggrin.gif

If you actually get to the point you find out one way or another.

Listen to this guy.

He knows.

well I don't want to look stupid  :roll:

:winking:

it's her fault anyway with her evasive answers, that's my story and i'm sticking to it

I personally would say something along the lines of "look I fancy you, do you want to go for a drink sometime? if you dont like me fair enough but i thought it was worth an ask"

You learn over the years its better just to go the full whack instead of fannying about trying to play the long game  bluebiggrin.gif

I personally would say something along the lines of "look I fancy you, do you want to go for a drink sometime? if you dont like me fair enough but i thought it was worth an ask"

You learn over the years its better just to go the full whack instead of fannying about trying to play the long game bluebiggrin.gif

:thup:

Or alternatively, you can do things the Invicta way, develop an unhealthy obsession with Persian Princesses and get prosecuted for stalking...

Vic, mate - I'd urge you to go for the GayJon method - the "direct" approach may not always win, but at least you know where you stand. blueyes.gif

Archived