so I met this lass

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol: what was wrong with the other post, the one about your 'moments' :lol:

I decided it would be too much for you lot to handle! bluebiggrin.gif

could be, you dont want any of the lads asking you out on a 'pre date' it may lead to a 'pre snog' and then some dry humping ('pre shag') :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

could be, you dont want any of the lads asking you out on a 'pre date' it may lead to a 'pre snog' and then some dry humping ('pre shag') :lol:

dry humping a bear could be painfull

dry humping a bear could be painfull

Aye, possibly. Let us know how you get on with that, eh? ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

if you had gone for a drink with just you and another fella you just met, and then the next day he asks if you will come out for a drink the next night (a friday night), you would have no confusion as to why he was aking you out, i.e. the pre-date automatically infers full date status to the friday night, meaning an explicit 'will you come out on a date with me' question is not required

simple as  blueyes.gif

if you had gone for a drink with just you and another fella you just met, and then the next day he asks if you will come out for a drink the next night (a friday night), you would have no confusion as to why he was aking you out, i.e. the pre-date automatically infers full date status to the friday night, meaning an explicit 'will you come out on a date with me' question is not required

simple as blueyes.gif

Errrm, alright then! blueconfused.gif

Did you text that to the lass? Cos its no wonder she was confused! :lol:

If she wants to sample student life surely a drunken shag with neither of you remembering much about what went on apart from the fact you are tied to the bed wearing her knickers the next morning is the best sample of student life she could get?

If she wants to sample student life surely a drunken shag with neither of you remembering much about what went on apart from the fact you are tied to the bed wearing her knickers the next morning is the best sample of student life she could get?

Are you speaking from experience there then? :lol:

I think you're onto something Vic. blueeek.gif

What a loser. :p

Parky's idea of a pre-date would be bumping into a lass at a bookstore and calling her a "Jew" - and if she ever talks to you again that means she wants to sleep with you and expose the secrets of the Great Zion.

Archived