Whats the most stupid thing you have done in the last 7 days?

Cajun

For me it probably has to be friday night at the train station when I was very drunk and told a group of girls i was too important for them to talk to and they should go away. Don't know why I did it and I was (rightfully) taken the p*ss out of for the rest of the time I was there waiting for my train :oops:

Just left half me shopping in the park and can't be arsed to go back for it. bluesigh.gif :wullie:

How on earth did you manage that? :D

I came down the stairs with heels on. Never a good idea. I lost my balance and tripped and fell most of the way down the stairs. Got huge brusies on my legs now! :lol:

I was also walking across the park the other day and I kicked someone's golf ball right across the grass, no idea why I did it, I just saw the ball lying there and couldn't resist but to kick it! Canny embarrassing when the bloke playing golf was standing just yards away! :oops:

Boguht a new Heatsink & Fan off the internet (like ebay but for computer components only) only to find that Epox (my MOBO) is so fuking shit that they decided to put the 24pin power cable right underneith where any decent heatsink would sit.

So £15 for the fan & Heatsink (which would of cost £50 new) £5 on thermal paste and a 7v lead, for no fuking real reason at all apart from now going through the hassle of selling it and posting it.

Fuking sick.

Thinking of buying a new MOBO coz am that pissed off with meself.

"How on earth did you manage that?" Snoops

Distracted by the littleun and her wailing for an icecream. :lol:

More like "Daddy, Daddy can I take this foil off me head, the other kids are laughing  bluecry.gif "

Parky "No, thats how they get you"

tongue.gif

"How on earth did you manage that?" Snoops

Distracted by the littleun and her wailing for an icecream. :lol:

Ya poor bugger! You've lost most of your shopping now, what a waste of money that was! :lol:

I woke up.

Nah, some quips I made were construed as sexist by a girl who I quite liked. I also threw a newspaper at the same girl the following day... it hit her in the eye. It was an accident though. Sweeeeeet.

I woke up.

Nah, some quips I made were construed as sexist by a girl who I quite liked. I also threw a newspaper at the same girl the following day... it hit her in the eye. It was an accident though. Sweeeeeet.

You and Invicta sound like the real life version of "Hitch"  bluelaugh.gif

You two should open a school to teach your "skills"  bluelaugh.gif

I woke up.

You and Invicta sound like the real life version of "Hitch" bluelaugh.gif

You two should open a school to teach your "skills" bluelaugh.gif

Cheeky beggar...! :p I didn't mean 'liked' in the romantic sense, Gejon... besides which, that aside, I've been very slick this past week or so. bluecool.gif More so than your train station escapades, anyway. ;)

God, I would love to have a man like one of you lot. You really are the coolest dudes around

:lol:

I resent that comment! This is a major deviation from the norm for me, and even it,  in its own way is charming.............. right? *hopeful*

I resend that comment! This is a major deviation from the norm for me, and even it, in its own way is charming.............. right? *hopeful*

Only ever so slightly! :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

1. left my cashcard at checkout in Morrisons

2. paid for a pint and left it at the bar

3. out on a newcastle shirt in a foreign country (today)

1. left my cashcard at checkout in Morrisons

2. paid for a pint and left it at the bar

3. out on a newcastle shirt in a foreign country (today)

You missed out your escapades with that lass on the text :lol: