Meditation day part deux.

Parky

Just to let you guys know is very imortant - the first light/particle/energy/cosmic wave sent hundreds of years ago in our direction for the benefit of everyone will hit earth sometime mid morning. Take a few minutes around 11.00 to meditate on this and collect your thoughts. We are being re-aligned to the universal. Remove fear, hatred and mistrust from your thoughts and center on your inner self and accept the invitation to the next level.

:)

Guest Invicta_Toon

Just to let you guys know is very imortant - the first light/particle/energy/cosmic wave sent hundreds of years ago in our direction for the benefit of everyone will hit earth sometime mid morning. Take a few minutes around 11.00 to meditate on this and collect your thoughts. We are being re-aligned to the universal. Remove fear, hatred and mistrust from your thoughts and center on your inner self and accept the invitation to the next level.

:)

say what now mofo?

Actually, I have some info about Tuesday.

It is when 'One Day In History' takes place.

Its been organised by the National Trust and the History Matters Campaign. They want to create a mass blog recording everyday life in 2006, which will be stored at the British Library.

All you have to do is go to the History Matters website http://www.historymatters.org.uk/output/Page96.asp and write a blog on what you did on Tuesday - no matter how mundane the day is.

Guest Invicta_Toon

^^^Looks good.

But now't to do with this. If people are interested just take a few minutes out on Tuesday mid-morn. It's the start of a new cycle for all of us.

my period's not for a couple of weeks tbh  blueconfused.gif

:lol:

We're entering a new cycle Jim which will take us through to 2012. This is probably the worst night (with all this going on: The Bolton game) to put up this thread.

It's difficult to ex[plain without sounding like hippie/newage bollocks.

I'm just doing my bit and passing it onto as many people as I can and I've been talking to you lot almost a year so I thought why not.

Awareness of a lot of things is starting to shift up a gear, but after Tuesday it will really begin. If you take a few moments on Tuesday to meditate for a few minutes you will be helping yourself and everybody else. Why not try it?

meditate on what? cycle of what? i dont care if you are new age or hippy, but you have whetted my thirst for knowledge, and i'll be damned if im gonna let you run off with that big glistening bucket of knowledge to keep for your greedy self! share and let us rejoice!

(or alternatively, post up a link ;))

Jim,

''Remove fear, hatred and mistrust from your thoughts and center on your inner self and accept the invitation to the next level.''

If you do this on Tuesday and ask for YOUR message you will have it and it is all good. You will  'intuit' into how to tap into all your creative and energising power, you will become more aware of a great field of vibrations that you have only so far glimpsed in moments. The universal message is about to arrive. Enjoy the ride.

See...Hippy cobblers. :lol:

Parky don't know shit tbh.

he smoked one too many reefers tonight and now he's hearing the 'voices' bluelaugh.gif

meh, I'll be trying it :D something to do, and i generally need a rest at breaktime of a tuesday :D...im gonna set an alarm on my phone now.

Whatever Vic its upto you, but I recommend it. Think of it like your first vote for the future of everything we as human beings hold dear.

I loved your ranting on the main board earlier, nearly wet mesel. bluewink.gif