A Bigger Idiot Than Bramble?

Crumpy Gunt

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/DF621155-B528-4681-9738-E91C31CF93D3/0/roeder_glenn_large.jpg

Well he picks him!

But Roeder is proving he's not up to the task with every game that goes by. Man U was fucking spineless as I've witnessed and today was just as bad, 2nd half especially.

Guest Invicta_Toon

because he was just falling over himself with defenders wanting to come to NUFC in the summer

FFS

how the fuck would you sell this shitehole to a DECENT player

because he was just falling over himself with defenders wanting to come to NUFC in the summer

FFS

how the **** would you sell this shitehole to a DECENT player

The same way we get every other player through the door ££££££

Roeder f*cked up this summer.

FFS

Money.  The same way most players go to clubs.  You sign up a player like Sol Campbell because you offer him more money, and then you win more games because of it. 

FFS

Pretty sure we could have got good defenders in if we wanted to - Sorin, Campbell, Ayala, Trabelsi, etc etc. We passed up on all of them.

whilst I agree Roeder is not the man for us at a managerial level I feel we are being sidetracked at the real problem at this club, and it lies higher than Roeder

Of course it lies higher than Roeder. Roeder is shite manager, but everyone knew it already.. Except Freddy, who hired him still. Roeder is not the biggest problem, Freddy is. If we could get rid of Freddy, there wouldn't be Roeders and Souness' anymore.

Surprised about Duff, thought he would be a good addition.  He has been quality, so for him I would say give him time.  You do not become a bad player, overnight.

Bramble's not the worst player we have, its Steven Carr. He was at fault for both their goals along with Shambles. He's been diabolical for a long time now. Absolutely pathetic players both of them....to the point of being disgraceful to the club.

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you lot the same bunch of jokers saying the NUFC has never made a profit?

sure we get Sol Campbell, how long was he going to last?

I maintain there is no way you could persuade a young player with ambition to come and stay when FF is deciding the conditions

Surprised about Duff, thought he would be a good addition. He has been quality, so for him I would say give him time. You do not become a bad player, overnight.

When Wenger comes looking for Charlie how do we keep him? Duff has been shite for us - Charlie should have have started ahead of him today without a single doubt in my mind. Roeder knows fine well his longevity in the job relies on keeping the senior players on his side.

What the fuck's that got to do with anything whatsoever?

Portsmouth have conceded 3 goals in 8 games as opposed to our 12 ffs. Fucking Portsmouth.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Portsmouth have conceded 3 goals in 8 games as opposed to our 12 ffs. Fucking Portsmouth.

aye championship form

what about next year?

We will have trouble keeping Charlie.  It is a two way situation, keeping senior players on side and repaying on the pitch the certainty of selection.  Not happening with Duff and sadly he is not the only one. 

I maintain there is no way you could persuade a young player with ambition to come and stay when FF is deciding the conditions

So is Martins not young or ambitious?

aye championship form

what about next year?

What about next year? I don't see your point.

You think it's better to stick with the Keystone Cops and finish 15th, with no prospects and no money than get Sol Campbell for NOTHING, finish 6th and in Europe?

Which presents us as a more attractive prospect next summer out of those two scenarios?

Roeder isn't the big problem at Newcastle - it's the man who runs the club. If Freddy won't (and he didn't) back the fella in the transfer market, then this is what's going to happen. Roeder has an extremely average and overpaid squad to work with. What else can he do ?

The club is rotten to the core - much like the mackems were under Bob Murray. At least things have changed for them. From what I heard last night - there's little chance of this proposed takeover going through.

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye championship form

what about next year?

You think it's better to stick with the Keystone Cops and finish 15th, with no prospects and no money than get Sol Campbell for NOTHING, finish 6th and in Europe?

Which presents us as a more attractive prospect next summer out of those two scenarios?

next year we would have been in the same boat, another key player retiring with no clue how to replace him

or are we just going to continualy pick up the old boys in their last years?

What the ****'s that got to do with anything whatsoever?

aye championship form

what about next year?

next year we would have been in the same boat, another key player retiring with no clue how to replace him

or are we just going to continualy pick up the old boys in their last years?

From his form so far this season it looks like he can last more than 1 year and as Wullie said with a better finish this season we will be in a better position to sign a better player for the long term.

So is Martins not young or ambitious?

ZING!