danny baker

madras

He was fantastic.  Always liked him.  Shame he got a bad name for doing a few Daz adverts.

The best EVER was the bloke with a wooden bow tie on a pole.  I was crying with laughter.

scots man ,dundee fan or summit...absolute quality,that was exactly the piece i was trying to find which led me to that site.

He was fantastic.  Always liked him.  Shame he got a bad name for doing a few Daz adverts.

The best EVER was the bloke with a wooden bow tie on a pole.  I was crying with laughter.

scots man ,dundee fan or summit...absolute quality,that was exactly the piece i was trying to find which led me to that site.

\o/

I thought it was "Homemade football memorabilia", but alas not. :(

\o/

it's got to be on there somewhere,just listened to "laziest pe teacher"..pe teacher in a car flashing the lights to give decisions.

he done a sunday morning non-footy show that was really funny aswell.

for those who just remember him as the cockney wanker off tele...check out the sight his radio was quality.

my mother's a nazi1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

\o/

it's got to be on there somewhere

It's on the second page near the bottom on the left.  Under "Gordon".

hilarious.

• 1 year later...

\o/

it's got to be on there somewhere

It's on the second page near the bottom on the left.  Under "Gordon".

hilarious.

I've hoyed it on youtube for the lazy people....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hhk8VVS2AU

• 1 year later...

Previous weeks shows are available to download off the Radio 5 website too.

last week, he was doing a phone in on odd sports your school did,.... this bloke said there wasnt enough room in the swimming pool for everyone, so half the class were given buckets of water and told to hold thier breath for 30 seconds :lol: