A dilemma.

Syrette

This is the trouble with being a student.

Tomorrow I have a 9am start. For a lecture I've hardly been to this semester.

But tonight, none other than BODGER AND BADGER will be gracing my university's uni-owned, on campus club. Legends.

So do I go out tonight or not?

Guest Gemmill

BODGER AND BADGER

Aren't students zany.

:roll:

:lol: This is what KRAZY STUDENTING is all about tbh.  This and standing in the street with a traffic cone on your head.

Guest Gemmill

BODGER AND BADGER

Aren't students zany.

:roll:

:lol: This is what KRAZY STUDENTING is all about tbh.  This and standing in the street with a traffic cone on your head.

And Rolf Harris.

[rah voice]Oh.  My god.  This is a seeeeeriously fun night.  Amaaaaazing scenes. [rah voice]

Bodger and Badger? Are they kidding?

Or is that your kind of entertainment? :lol:

What you trying to say Snoops?

You TOO GOOD for Bodger and Badger now?

Even though you blatently have the whole collection of episodes stored away on that hard drive of yours.

Guest Gemmill

I've never done that standing in the street with a traffic cone on my head thing before Gemmill. Nice idea, might try it.

I'm surprised they let you join tbh.  My offer for Newcastle Uni was 3 B's and a traffic cone on the head.

I've never done that standing in the street with a traffic cone on my head thing before Gemmill. Nice idea, might try it.

I'm surprised they let you join tbh.  My offer for Newcastle Uni was 3 B's and a traffic cone on the head.

:lol:

2 B's and a C for me Gemmill, at Lincoln.

Even though you blatently have the whole collection of episodes stored away on that hard drive of yours.

I used to watch it when I was about 5 or 6! Then they brought that stupid bloody mouse into it and that really got on my wick!

Unfortunately for me, the theme to it is now running through my head! :wullie:

:D

I used to watch it when I was about 5 or 6! Then they brought that stupid bloody mouse into it and that really got on my wick!

Yeah I didn't like Mousey much either.

Course I don't watch it now but I watched it in my youth and it's cool to revisit old memories like this, especially when drunk.

Makes a change from nowt eh snoops?

;)

Yeah I didn't like Mousey much either.

Course I don't watch it now but I watched it in my youth and it's cool to revisit old memories like this, especially when drunk.

Mousey was stupid and damned annoying!

I like revisiting old memories as well like I have to admit ;)

I remember when I lived in Leicester I was on the bus and 3 or 4 studenty types were almost spunking in their pants because Jon Tickle was going to be at the Uni that day. Pretty sad.

But tonight, none other than BODGER AND BADGER will be gracing my university's uni-owned, on campus club. Legends.

I recommend you stay in and put the money saved toward paying off your student loan.  Unless you're American, I also recommend you stop using the word semester  bluebiggrin.gif

I recommend you stay in and put the money saved toward paying off your student loan.  Unless you're American, I also recommend you stop using the word semester  bluebiggrin.gif

Yeah I know it's supposed to be "term", but my uni uses the word "semester" so it's sort of stuck.

Bodger and Badger ffs. Go to the pub instead, like a normal person.

Jealous tbh. Not even sure I'm going.

I can't believe you think Bodger & Badger are legends. :lol:

I remember being really hungover one afternoon, like I couldn't move.  And the TV had been left on in the other room, really loud cause the Mother is a deaf git.  Fucking Bodger and Badger theme tune comes on.  I think there must've been about 3 episodes on with the amount of times I heard the frigging thing.  Played havoc with my hungover dreams, as well. 

I was fucking fuming.  The thought of B&B makes me want to kill people...

I can't believe you think Bodger & Badger are legends. :lol:

I remember being really hungover one afternoon, like I couldn't move.  And the TV had been left on in the other room, really loud cause the Mother is a deaf git.  Fucking Bodger and Badger theme tune comes on.  I think there must've been about 3 episodes on with the amount of times I heard the frigging thing.  Played havoc with my hungover dreams, as well. 

I was fucking fuming.  The thought of B&B makes me want to kill people...

Whats to dislike you sociopath?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/bodgerandbadger_1.jpg