Kasabian: Kasabian or Empire?

Dave

Kasabian, the cool guy shouldn't have left.

Added atmosphere in many songs on the first album is lacking on the second, still decent though. But the best songs on the first are superior to the corresponding "good" ones on the second.

Kasabian wins it.  There isn't really a bad song on that album in my opinion.  However, I really can't get into any songs on Empire apart from Empire & Shoot The Runner (both class songs though).

Guest Verlaine

No real need to only get one if you're 'buying' it. Nothing to lose listening to both.

Personally I've never had any interest in the band.

No real need to only get one if you're 'buying' it. Nothing to lose listening to both.

Then why are you commenting on them?

He's the self-appointed king of music critique for this forum, apparently.

Kasabian's better than Empire, although i've only heard the Empire once... Though the songs Empire and Shoot the Runner are both fantastic tunes. I've just downloaded those two, and not bothered with the rest of the album.

However, did anyone seen Kasabian on Jonathan Ross the other night? It's the first time i've ever seen them do anything live... how hard was the lead singer trying to be like Liam Gallacher? :?

Then why are you commenting on them?

He's the self-appointed king of music critique for this forum, apparently.

Right, I've already heard of his stark discovery on Sept. 12, 3:41pm.  Pitchfork and music

blog's are to blame, tbh.