Most/Least painful way to die.

Beren

Drowning or being burnt to death would be the worst.  Apparently slashing the insides of your thighs and sitting in the bath is the least painful.  I'd imagine slashing yourself to be quite painful, to be perfectly honest. :lol:

:lol:

Slashing owt seems a bit OTT tbh. I'd like to jump off something really high if I was gonna do myself in. At least get some nice views.

Always run the risk of not actually dying though, like that murdering twat of a father a few weeks back who aimed to kill himself along with his children but ended up surviving while killing his son.

It was selfish to try and kill his kids, but then things are never as black and white as the papers make out.  His wife has still stuck up for him, and recognises there was a history of severe depression with him and his family. 

He didn't chuck his son over a balcony.  It's still debatable what happened, no one knows the facts.  But people like to believe everything the papers have said in this instance.

It was selfish to try and kill his kids, but then things are never as black and white as the papers make out.  His wife has still stuck up for him, and recognises there was a history of severe depression with him and his family. 

Yep, that's what I was thinking. When I say sympathy, I mean I have a very, very, very small amount. End of the day he's alive and his son isn't.

Anything which involves an inability to breathe for a minute or more is clearly the worst way to go (ie suffocation/drowning). Bullet to the brain probably the best, as long as you don't go through the whole ordeal of having the gun to your head for a while first.

Living to a ripe old age is probably the most painful way to die, if you add it all up.

Therefore, being stillborn must be the least painful way to die.

There's your answers.  bluebigrazz.gif bluebigrazz.gif

I thought if you overdose you just go to sleep and don't wake up or am I mistaken?

I remember our science teacher talking about this and apparently you are violently ill for quite a while before you die. Never tried it myself so not sure, will let you know if we lose tomorrow  bluewink.gif