Fireworks!

Cajun

Because Bonfire Night is approaching? :lol:

I don't give out xmas presents every day for 2 weeks up to the 25th of December.

Yeah, but shops stock up and know they'll sell like hotcakes, cause fannies love to buy them and fire them indiscriminately. 

Because Bonfire Night is approaching? :lol:

I don't give out xmas presents every day for 2 weeks up to the 25th of December.

Yeah, but shops stock up and know they'll sell like hotcakes, cause fannies love to buy them and fire them indiscriminately. 

Yup. tossers! Like Iraq round here at the moment!  bluesigh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

heard a few loud bangs today, never twigged about bonfire night

omfg I've just remembered they have a fuck off massive display off the castle up here  bluebiggrin.gif

It's not neds with nothing better to do. It's an Indian festival called Diwali and it is the festival of light, thus the fireworks. Everyone is actually suppose to join in, so no it's not neds but every Indian-Brit living around you. And it's not only a Hindu festival, it's every other religion that can be called an 'Indian' religion as well (except, it seems, Buddhism) :cool: understand?

It's not neds with nothing better to do. It's an Indian festival called Diwali and it is the festival of light, thus the fireworks. Everyone is actually suppose to join in, so no it's not neds but every Indian-Brit living around you. And it's not only a Hindu festival, it's every other religion that can be called an 'Indian' religion as well (except, it seems, Buddhism) :cool: understand?

Unless you live in the flat next door to me, you couldn't possibly know whether it was neds or not. I saw it with my own eyes. Neds+Fireworks=PublicNuisance... a simple equation, but one which needs a proper answer nevertheless. :bigbro:

GM is correct, it is vastly neds doing it.  Same here.  I mean, I'm really sure our Indian locals will be still be setting them off as of 10 minutes ago. :lol:

And when one blows up a matter of 20 feet away from your front window, you just know who's done it.

Guest thompers

Our neighbours two doors up each way where both setting off loud fireworks after 11pm til about 1am. The ignorant sods. But thats the Kind of neighbourhood I live in, full of ignorant, selfish bastards!

You're the selfish one. They just want to enjoy some fireworks. You could purchase ear plugs. What are they to do? Is there silencers avaliable for fireworks? NO! DIDN'T THINK SO!

Some people! It's all 'me, me, me'!

Guest thompers

You're the selfish one. They just want to enjoy some fireworks. You could purchase ear plugs. What are they to do? Is there silencers avaliable for fireworks? NO! DIDN'T THINK SO!

I'll stuff the fireworks up their arses for them. They should set them off at a reasonable time. Its illegal to set fireworks off after 11pm anyway.

Aye only people cos of whingebag party poopers like you complaining to the powers that be.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'll stuff the fireworks up their arses for them. They should set them off at a reasonable time. Its illegal to set fireworks off after 11pm anyway.

Aye only people cos of whingebag party poopers like you complaining to the powers that be.

somewhere Verlaine's head just exploded