Louis Saha

NE5

Guest thompers

is having an outstanding game for manure today.

Has became a top player and they are better with him in the team instead of Van Nistelrooy

How do you work that out? They were in the top 2 clubs on merit with Van Nistelrooy in the team, FACTALICIOUS.

is having an outstanding game for manure today.

Has became a top player and they are better with him in the team instead of Van Nistelrooy

How do you work that out ? They were in the top 2 clubs on merit with Van Nistelrooy in the team, FACTALICIOUS.

it's my opinion !!  :winking:

Van Nistelrooy is still scoring goals, now for Madrid, fact is Man Utd changed their game so he didn't fit in anymore.

Saha is playing very well at the moment.

eeerrrr...thats what I'm saying Dave, they changed their style and now they are better for it.

I was agreeing with you, touchy. ;)

nah I'm not  :winking:

I just wish we still had Saha .....

Not the first and won't be the last player to reach greater potential elsewhere, sadly. :(

Yer i watched it he was class held up the ball well strength on the ball is immense and good link up plays with the midfield. Man Utd look alot better without RVN in this formation.

Guest Knightrider

Saha's a good player, frustrating, but he's effective where as with Van Nistelerooy the goals were still there but he was becoming less and less effective in open play if you like especially when Man Utd changed their system. With Van Nistelorry you have to set the team up around him to get the very best out of him much like we did with Shearer and that can be a detriment to the rest of the team.

• 4 years later...

But it was in the regime he loved, surely not a dig at them? He never exactly done it subtly, he doesn't mention regimes in this at all shockingly enough.

:lol:

It's probably in there somewhere, we just have to read between the lines.

Indeed mate. I've been signed up since '06 and always used this as my Newcastle fix. Fucking hell, just double checked and yep, it was almost 2 years between madras mentioning me and my lurking, and me regularly posting :lol:

remember reading the Chronicle match report when he scored vs. Blackburn in the cup our lot were singing 'Knowing me, knowing you, Saaaa-haaaaa-aaaa, there is nothing he can't do'.  Do Everton fans sing this?

I'm sure I watched this on a little television inside St James on some sort of beam-back. Random memory that's just come to me. :lol: