Roeder out campaigners

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think you're all a bunch of loons tbh.

It's like none of you have got any long term memory FFS

Do none of you remember that he was our only choice after Soumess? Who was incidentaly our only choice after SBR

you name me a single club who has had any success from changing manager EVERY SEASON FFS

And don't turn this thread into a FF debate, as it's patently obvious he is the probem. Thats part of the reason for this thread tbh. Just demanding Roeders replacement is lunacy.

Regardless what he did last season, Roeder's side is performing with no spirit, passion or vague understanding of what they're meant to be doing.

His appointment was a knee jerk and he wont last the season.

Guest ToonFanNorway

Do none of you remember that he was our only choice after Soumess? Who was incidentaly our only choice after SBR

you name me a single club who has had any success from changing manager EVERY SEASON FFS

And don't turn this thread into a FF debate, as it's patently obvious he is the probem. Thats part of the reason for this thread tbh. Just demanding Roeders replacement is lunacy.

Totally Agree with you !!!

only choice??? your an idiot.  Also, name a top club who continuously appoints rubbish, incompetent managers.  you cant seriously tell me you still want him in the job?  he's a joke of a manager and should never have been appointed in the first place.  golden rule, never appoint caretaker managers.  remember the last time we did that?  we got fking relegated (or so ive been told) after playing in europe the previous season.

once again, sorry for having an opinion on an inadequate manager.

That's the thing - if there's a Roeder Out campaign, then Freddy will follow the form guide - sack the manager to save his own hide... But getting Roeder AND Shepherd out in one fell swoop isn't going to happen :(

Shepherd and Roeder are not the men to take this club forward. Simple. I don't think we'll get relegated under them but they're not the men to keep us consistently where we need to be in terms of the league table.

Guest Ridzuan

I think we need to get rid of Freddy first.He is the main reason for our failure in the past few season.We cant have a screw loose guy running the club.And as for Roeder,he is not prepared for such a big job.Credits to him for doing a good job after Souness was sacked,but its history now.If we continue to keep him,then unfortunately we will end up with even more problems than we were last season.

*whooooooosh" going down with glenda face it mate!

yeap. The club gave us the "we'll think long and hard on this decision" about bringing in a top top manager, then just stick with the temporary one... well it hasn't worked, they need to swallow their pride once again and get out.

Guest Drymarker1

all my efforts will be going towards any fat fred out campaigns rather than roeder.  Anyone that comes in still has to work for this t**t so lets get fat fred out 1st then give a new manager a chance with someone else!

FAT FRED OUT!

Most of us didn't think Glenn was anywhere near good enough when he was appointed, now we're being proved right.

Curbishley is looking like a more attractive option as each game passes, definetly a significant step up from Roeder.

Guest Moe-Ali

What pride? What have they got to pride themselves on when they have as talented a squad as this and as nice a stadium,  and they are sitting in 16th? NOTHING.

Guest Invicta_Toon

only choice??? your an idiot.  Also, name a top club who continuously appoints rubbish, incompetent managers.  you cant seriously tell me you still want him in the job?  he's a joke of a manager and should never have been appointed in the first place.  golden rule, never appoint caretaker managers.  remember the last time we did that?  we got fking relegated (or so ive been told) after playing in europe the previous season.

I'm an idiot?

I'm not talking about who you might have wanted for the job. I'm talking about who came

You seriously think it is a coincedence that we have only been able to appoint 2 shit managers after sacking SBR and the club has done shite?

and don't give me any crap about people weren't approached, of course they were. This is a club which managed to get ex Liverpool and Chelsea managers FFS

you think a champions league manager is just going to materialise out of thin air? FFS

You think NUFC looks anything more than a poison apple to any half decent manager out there, due in no small part to the short sighted lunacy and hysteria of some of the fans?

Guest Imperio

I don't blame Roeder at all, I would have jumped at the chance to be manager too. He isn't cutting it so instead of blaming him you have to look at the root of the problem, which is Shepherd.

We were promised a world class manager and that he would think long and hard as to who to appoint as it would be a crucial decision. Shepherds cocked up big time again, he gave the opportunity to Roeder who most people would have said wouldn't be the right man for the job.

The whole situation with the club is sickening and it's painful watching it all pan out.

Guest The Fox

What will keeping Roeder achieve, does anyone think he is suddenly going to materialise into a great Manager, because he is not. The only idiots on here are those who think he will actually achieve anything.

Doubt whether Fred will act, he'll lose too much face.

Guest Invicta_Toon

people seriously think replacing Roeder with Curbishly will transform NUFC

abso fucking deluded tbh.

You'd be calling for his head within a year

Guest Ridzuan

people seriously think replacing Roeder with Curbishly will transform NUFC

abso ****ing deluded tbh.

You'd be calling for his head within a year

Definitely not Curbishly.He is a better manager than Roeder obviously,but we will still be a mid table team.

Guest redmayne

we could of waited for O'neill

you can seriously tell me he'd rather go to villa than us

its a massive job at the toon and anyone with any ambition would jump at it

weree NOT approaching the right people and there was an air of "Glen's a nice guy - done us ok - give him the job"

and it was among fans too - short sighted ... very short sighted

I'm an idiot?

I'm not talking about who you might have wanted for the job. I'm talking about who came

You seriously think it is a coincedence that we have only been able to appoint 2 shit managers after sacking SBR and the club has done shite?

and don't give me any crap about people weren't approached, of course they were. This is a club which managed to get ex Liverpool and Chelsea managers FFS

you think a champions league manager is just going to materialise out of thin air? FFS

You think NUFC looks anything more than a poison apple to any half decent manager out there, due in no small part to the short sighted lunacy and hysteria of some of the fans?

At last you've said something I agree with. You must be a bloody idiot if you think Roeder was the "only" one we could have appointed, let alone the best, just look at his record ffs!

He has us playing with no passion, no spirit, no direction and no shape. Can you honestly say you can see how/what he is trying to do out there?  If I could see anything, any signs, I'd give him more time but to be honest, Souy had us playing better and that is saying something! 

Guest Invicta_Toon

we could of waited for O'neill

you reckon the fans would have waited? NO!

you can seriously tell me he'd rather go to villa than us

errrr. He did. No chance he would have touched FF with a barge pole. He went to Villa after being assured of regime change

its a massive job at the toon and anyone with any ambition would jump at it

you really think so? why are people still deluding themselves like this. This is just FF bullshit and youre swallowing it

weree NOT approaching the right people and there was an air of "Glen's a nice guy - done us ok - give him the job"

approach who? I think it's more a case of no one wanted to come here. Where is Hitzfeld now? NOWHERE. You really think he is waiting for the call? He doesnt want any job FFS

and it was among fans too - short sighted ... very short sighted

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

SHEPHERD OUT. Its as simple as that.

Roeder is shit but the bloke didn't offer himself the job.

If the majority of the crowd against Charlton get on the fat pricks back then that offer from Belgravia will look even more tempting.

Belgravia might be an unknown entity but they can't be any more clueless than Sheperd.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm an idiot?

At last you've said something I agree with. You must be a bloody idiot if you think Roeder was the "only" one we could have appointed, let alone the best, just look at his record ffs!

He has us playing with no passion, no spirit, no direction and no shape. Can you honestly say you can see how/what he is trying to do out there?  If I could see anything, any signs, I'd give him more time but to be honest, Souy had us playing better and that is saying something! 

youve totally missed my point

Roeder was the only choice out there for us. NOBODY else WANTS the job FFS

we COULD have appointed alex feguson. COULD is not DID in REALITY