Where are you hiding?

Guest thompers

He's just been on SSN backing Roeder to turn things around and insisting any 'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'.

What a Cunt.

We need to make sure its for the whole game next time, as its on Sky Sports and Anal Cuntface Oliver can do fuck all with his propaganda to deny it.

He's just been on SSN backing Roeder to turn things around and insisting any 'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'.

http://members.aol.com/merlinstella/www/comical_ali.jpg

'Shepherd Out' chants were only from a small minority of supporters for about '10 seconds'

Putting the boot in on Martins too.

Did he ?

Saying what ?

"My wonderful choice of manager's dazzling managerial skills should have produced more goals from him" perhaps ?

Well - Invicta Toon thinks he's a good manager....... :roll:.....so take anything HE says on the subject with a Siberia-sized pinch of salt bluelaugh.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Putting the boot in on Martins too.

Did he ?

Saying what ?

"My wonderful choice of manager's dazzling managerial skills should have produced more goals from him" perhaps ?

Well - Invicta Toon thinks he's a good manager....... :roll:.....so take anything HE says on the subject with a Siberia-sized pinch of salt bluelaugh.gif

we've already established you can't read so don't go around making up any more of your baseless 'facts' eh?

we've already established you can't read so don't go around making up any more of your baseless 'facts' eh?

I see.

So it's a figment of my imagination that you and one other chappie have been prattling against the "Roeder must go" fans, is it ?

In Commons terms...."I refer you to an answer I gave earlier on this subject"  bluelaugh.gif

Check back to other threads on this if you've forgotten so soon (I would too if I'd said them !)  bluelaugh.gif

I see.

So it's a figment of my imagination that you and one other chappie have been prattling against the "Roeder must go" fans, is it ?

In Commons terms...."I refer you to an answer I gave earlier on this subject"  bluelaugh.gif

Check back to other threads on this if you've forgotten so soon (I would too if I'd said them !)  bluelaugh.gif

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I see.

I should have realised your mind realy is that simple to only be able to think in 2 state logic terms

I never should have posted such complicated reasonings that you were never going to understand

:roll: