Three Quarters of you wanted Roeder....

Guest Phil K

...while some of us (like me for instance) thought it an act of utter lunacy.

Happy with your daft self-destructive choice, boys ? :roll:

Guest The Fox

I like you didn't but there were many on here who ignored his history and were blinded by 3 months of success last season.

Now they are regretting it but wont say so.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest thompers

I didn't want him, I resented the chairman for the appointment.

Unfortunately some people think that giving him the job full time was the right thing to do after his honeymoon period. How sentimental, lets give the job to someone with a terminal illness that has a dying wish to be our full time manager as well whilst we're at it.

Guest Imperio

I thought that those 3 months at the end of last season were fantastic, but he was never going to be the right man to take us forward. I was wary about whether or not FFS would appoint him as manager, Roeder seems like a nice guy but he's just not right for us and should never have been appointed.

Roeder's record of 7th in the first season and relegation the next is looking more and more likely. I don't blame him though, it all goes back to Shepherd.

Ah, once again you're here to stroke your ego. CONGRATULATIONS. Well done, some of us had faith, you didn't, you deserve a medal.

I should add I didn't want him either, I was strongly in the pro-Hitzfeld camp, but I appreciated if didn't like the fact that perhaps he deserved a chance.

He's had his chance, and he's blown it.

pretty sure hitzfeld and o'neill were the most popular candidates

I recall seeing several poll's all saying after Roeders caretaker "success" (ie - getting all the breaks Souness didn't get while playing stuff every bit as bad) saying give him the job.

Only on boards like this were Hitzfeld at the top.

And of course, the Fat B@stard is guaranteed to make an appointment like this

Ah hell...sorry. I'm just appalled at the mess Roeder has made - but it's like blaming a bull for smashing up the china shop.

Blame Shepherd for giving him the job.

I'm sure this fat fool will give the job to John Carver next.

A nightmare for NUFC, Shepherd has been.

Guest thompers

Ah, once again you're here to stroke your ego. CONGRATULATIONS. Well done, some of us had faith, you didn't, you deserve a medal.

Aye and whilst the ever-optimistic melanchronic made all the right noises about being happy with Roeder, its people like you that Shepherd listened to when he said "the fans wanted Roeder". If there was more people like Phil K about, and voiced their concerns, maybe the small-time appointments wouldn't be made in the first place.

Well those who had faith are being proved wrong pal. Look at the table!!!

I'm not sure that faith was the right word. But yes, I've nothing against those who thought he deserved a chance to prove last season wasn't just a 'honeymoon period'.

Now we've come to realise it very much was.

I'm not sure that faith was the right word. But yes, I've nothing against those who thought he deserved a chance to prove last season wasn't just a 'honeymoon period'.

exactly! This has nothing to do with the likes of backing Souness all the way to 2-2-06! He deserved to have a go at the proper job.

Guest thompers

That's strange because when I told you it was merely a honeymoon period during the honeymoon period, you SLAUGHTERED me. FACT!

i didn't want roeder and he wouldn't have been on my list if i was chairman. but i wasn't against his appointment and thought he deserved a chance bearing in mind last season. think he has pretty much used up his chance now though.

Guest redmayne

the guy was and is a bumbling fool - how anyone could of wanted him  was beyond me

he never won us any big games even during the good run (apart from cheslki after title was wrapped up)

I never felt like it was going back to robson/keegan at their heights....

just makes me so angry we have wasted more time and money - AGAIN!!!

Roeder has to go.

AND Shepherd.

We need to demonstrate.

We are becoming as bad as the makems were last season.

Difference being, they didnt waste ultra-millions on crap. blueno.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

find me one source that backs up your idiotic claims and I might respond

Guest redmayne

the whole Luque situation just about sums him up

the cheeky cunt comes out saying all the right stuff but behind the scenes he must be a useless vindictive twat

how can we have a 10M spanish international not having a game - ever - period

the Guy is a fecking cint