Home Support - Stand Up And Be Counted

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

I have never heard anybody back Shepherd as a Chairman for years. The majority of the comments on here and the majority of fans I speak to seem to agree that the bloke is like a cancer whose ineptitude and ego are destroying our club.

So we need to do domething about it.

I'm all in favour of the Sheherd Out website that has been circulated on here but feel that whilst that sort of scheme is building momentum we also need some direct and immediate action.

Charlton next week is the obvious forum. Its live on the telly. We're in the middle of our worst ever run.

Who is willing to take a stand and let the fat prick shepherd know that his head is on the block.

If people feel that we need to get behind the team during the 90 mins then what about a half time protest ?

Even a few thousand people making a vocal protest at half time would be enough to let him get the message.

Any ideas as to how we can do something would be welcomed.

This shit has gone on for far too long and something needs to be done to stop the rot......

Guest Ridzuan

I am up for it but unfortunately,I am not living in Newcastle.Therefore,I will be relying on you guys to do what is required.I suggest we bribe the PA system manager and use the PA system to voice out our opinions.

I have never heard anybody back Shepherd as a Chairman for years. The majority of the comments on here and the majority of fans I speak to seem to agree that the bloke is like a cancer whose ineptitude and ego are destroying our club.

I'm all in favour of the Sheherd Out website that has been circulated on here but feel that whilst that sort of scheme is building momentum we also need some direct and immediate action.

Charlton next week is the obvious forum. Its live on the telly. We're in the middle of our worst ever run.

Who is willing to take a stand and let the fat prick shepherd know that his head is on the block.

If people feel that we need to get behind the team during the 90 mins then what about a half time protest ?

Even a few thousand people making a vocal protest at half time would be enough to let him get the message.

This shit has gone on for far too long and something needs to be done to stop the rot......

bla bla bla

this shit gets said all the time and nothing ever happens

freddy will get a shock when he sees the attendance on wed, but it wont make a difference, he'l go when he wants and not when we want him to

bla bla bla

freddy will get a shock when he sees the attendance on wed, but it wont make a difference, he'l go when he wants and not when we want him to

Sad but true.

Guest Ridzuan

bla bla bla

If that doesnt work,then I think we should go directly to his house and protest outside of his house.

Guest Imperio

Something needs to be done, but I can't see anything like this working, he'll leave when he wants to or if he gets the £100m from Belgravia.

Good idea, but unforunately there is that much apathy in the ground at the moment, that getting anything going during the match probably won't happen.

The only way you are going to get the fat man to take notice is to hit him in the pocket - it's a pity he's already had our s/t money this season.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

well lets do something about it then !

its the fucking apathetical attitudes of the fans that are helping to keep the bloke in charge.

1 person mouths off about getting rid of shepherd and those sat around him think he's daft.

if 5 or 10 people all mouth off together then people listen and some might join in

if 20 or 30 people in various sections of the ground are mouthing off in unison then there's a possibility that he might start to notice and realise he doesn't exist in an ivory tower.

its not that difficult to get going if you have a hardcore of committed fans....

Guest northwestmag1892

Perhaps a 300 yard banner with "SHEPHERD OUT" on it in the East Stand might attract the attention of the Prem Plus cameras. Sadly it won't make any difference though.

Guest northwestmag1892

They'd never let anyone in with a banner like that.

We'll see what happens next Saturday - it might be a watershed.

Let's charter a light plane then dragging it along behind it  :lol:

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

if you don't try then you don't know.

it worked for the Villa fans and they were far more apathetical than us.

they couldn't even fill thr ground with a new chairman and a manger that a lot of us lot would have welcomed with open arms.

maybe we could get another one of those massive shirts that we had in the mid 90's but this time it could have "Shepherd - Fuck Off You Fat Kunt" written on it....

well lets do something about it then !

its the ****ing apathetical attitudes of the fans that are helping to keep the bloke in charge.

1 person mouths off about getting rid of shepherd and those sat around him think he's daft.

if 5 or 10 people all mouth off together then people listen and some might join in

if 20 or 30 people in various sections of the ground are mouthing off in unison then there's a possibility that he might start to notice and realise he doesn't exist in an ivory tower.

its not that difficult to get going if you have a hardcore of committed fans....

Exactly - at the last home match I was shouting something like 'Is this shite good enough Sheppard' and heard some comments towards 'Whats this got to do with our wonderful chairman' and people looking at me as if I was mental.  Probably am mental thinking he could hear me from the East Stand, but you get the idea.....

just stop going - it isn't rocket science

but as I have proved on here there is no stomach for that

I don't think that's fair though, though you're right, it really will help to show him our feelings.

End of the day people love the club and shouldn't feel they should sacrifice going just because of the man at the top.

The only problem is that most of us have already paid our cash so not turning up will hardly hurt him.  Have not been to any of the cup game so far this year and have no intention to mind, not even the FA Cup ties.

Stopping going to league games is pointless because most of the tickets have gone already, the cup games are the ones to keep away from and the easiest to reduce attendance figures by many thousands.

Unfortunately - many of us have paid our money upfront already for this season. As things stand at the moment, I won't be renewing for the 2007/08 campaign.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

the same happened to me.

I'm up out my seat going off it demanding shepherd out and the lads near me are telling me to calm down as they head off to the boozer with 5 mins left on the clock.

some of the problem is caused back the fact that like minded fans can't gather together cos we've all got allocated seats these days

thats why there needs to be a structured approach to ensure that people don't fell like they're a loan voice....

another problem is that the media love FS, the daft things he says are priceless for them

Plus they all think we are daft for not liking him cos ov all the money he has put into the club, they dont seem to talk about the fact the most of our buys are shit, and that he takes a hell ov a lot of money out ov te club

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

the poll I did was about ST's

have you got the balls to give it up in protest?

barely half would

I wouldn't give mine up based on the fact that I like meeting up with my mates and going to the match.

But that doesn't mean I have to sit there in silence and take it as Shepherd laughs then takes my 600 quid and rams it firmly up my rear end

for me being a fan is about being vocal at all times. good, bad and indifferent.

• 7 years later...