Will Roeder resign?

IceMag

I think it's a good possibility.

Roeder seems to know this club, something Souness never did. In his post-match interviews he also speaks the truth, he dosen't blame injuries, luck or whatever. Roeder wasn't sure whether he should take the job in the first place, and now knows he isn't the right man for the job IMO.

If we keep losing he'll resign rather than Shepherd firing him IMO.

Guest thompers

I was shot down for writing Roeder off too early asnd calling him a small-time small-club-mentality appointment, and although I'm not happy about the current situation I still feel I should gloat.

Get a fucking clue everyone and stop being fickle, that way Shepherd wouldn't get away with choosing the wrong and/or the cheapest solutions constantly.

Guest The Fox

He is simply not good enough but a couple of wins against some of the poorer sides coming up and he will get a stay of execution which will make little difference in the long run.

Nice enough man but his previous stints tell the story.

FS must be Sh****** himself, another classic appoinment.

Guest Ridzuan

Definitely,there is no chance that he will just walk out.He has work very hard last season for the job and I dont think he will let the job go just by resigning.That will be a complete waste of his effort.But for his own good,I hope he resign.

Shearer to come in this week as joint-manager.

Roeder to be binned later on this season leaving Shearer as caretaker.

Shearer to win three games end of the season getting us to a 15th finish.

Shearer appointed full time in the summer. Shepherd: 'The fans have got what they wanted, a Geordie'

Guest Imperio

I dont think he'll stick it out, the next two games (Pompey and Charlton) will probably make up his mind.

It's more likely that Shepherd will panic and fire him.

Guest thompers

So what if he resigns? thats not our problem.

NO-ONE will take this job, atleast no-one better than glen.

Didn't Houllier put his name forward? 100 times the manager that Roeder will EVER be.

Guest thompers

Roeder isn't the problem, Shepherd is.  FACT and end of thread.

Whilst Roeder is managing the team, he IS the problem, FACT.

The cause of that problem is SHEPHERD, making him a bigger problem. FACT.

Roeder isn't the problem, Shepherd is.  FACT and end of thread.

Long term, yes.

In terms of winning football matches, the manager isn't doing his job to the required level.

He was never going to, Shepherd appointed another manager who is failing.  Get rid of Roeder and we get another manager chosen by Shepherd, and probably another loser.

as much as i know roeder is not good enough for the job, i really think the players need to have a word with themselves, there just not performing anywhere the levels they should be

It's the job of the manager to get them motivated.