Simon Cowell

James

He's 100% right about his opinions on singers though.

If I was to be deluded enough to audition for X Factor, and he inevitably said that I couldn't sing, I would accept it as he would be right. Why can't other retards do that?

Guest Verlaine

What's great about him is that it's all so unintentional about it all.  He really couldn't give a shit if everyone hated him, cause he knows he's a ****, but somehow he's just ****ing great.

I'm not overly familiar with him, but I like him from that description.

What's great about him is that it's all so unintentional about it all. He really couldn't give a shit if everyone hated him, cause he knows he's a ****, but somehow he's just ****ing great.

You blatantly auditioned for this season's X-Factor and got blown out.

Guest Verlaine

What's great about him is that it's all so unintentional about it all. He really couldn't give a shit if everyone hated him, cause he knows he's a ****, but somehow he's just ****ing great.

Why would I want to win a contest to make the kind of music I hate?  tongue.gif

Why would I want to win a contest to make the kind of music I hate? tongue.gif

Absolutely no idea. Other than you crave fame more than GeJon craves fanny?

Guest Verlaine

Nah, not that kind of fame. If I ever get around to doing something really awesome, I'd love for people to know about it, but even then I know that the best I'd ever get is cult fame. It's nicer that way, anyway. Friendlier.

He's 100% right about his opinions on singers though.

If I was to be deluded enough to audition for X Factor, and he inevitably said that I couldn't sing, I would accept it as he would be right. Why can't other retards do that?

Aye. He's actually the most honest of them.

Sharon Osbourne tries to be 'nice' to everyone and Louis Walsh thinks they're all great even when they're blatantly not.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Nah, not that kind of fame. If I ever get around to doing something really awesome, I'd love for people to know about it, but even then I know that the best I'd ever get is cult fame. It's nicer that way, anyway. Friendlier.

spelling mistake?  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Verlaine

no. Unlike your parents, I don't make mistakes.  tongue.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

the old ones are the best, well except in your case

99  blueeek.gif

Guest Ridzuan

Simon Cowell is a great judge.He speaks the truth but what did he get for being honest? Crticisms which I think is unfair.

The whole Pop Idol thing is a blatant set-up. Do you think Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and that little bloke who looks like a toad would have time to see the thousands of people at each audition? They have already auditioned before they see them, meaning only the good ones and the comedy-value mongs get to see the judges

The whole Pop Idol thing is a blatant set-up. Do you think Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and that little bloke who looks like a toad would have time to see the thousands of people at each audition? They have already auditioned before they see them, meaning only the good ones and the comedy-value mongs get to see the judges

Oh they are, they are.........

I know one of the production team and they say its the scariest job they've ever done - thousands of wannabees- most with ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT whatsoever - amnd they don't come alone - oh no - they come with their boyfriend/mates/mothers

and when they get turned down then they get violent - they have to have serious bouncers around apparently

they reckon some of the footage is so grim even the TV companies won't show it - well maybe not yet anyway...................

A couple of years ago they spent at least 4 days in Newcastle doing auditions - got about 4 people I think.............. 

Guest Verlaine

the old ones are the best, well except in your case

99  blueeek.gif

... what are you on about, genius child?

Oh they are, they are.........

I know one of the production team and they say its the scariest job they've ever done - thousands of wannabees- most with ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT whatsoever - amnd they don't come alone - oh no - they come with their boyfriend/mates/mothers

and when they get turned down then they get violent - they have to have serious bouncers around apparently

they reckon some of the footage is so grim even the TV companies won't show it - well maybe not yet anyway...................

A couple of years ago they spent at least 4 days in Newcastle doing auditions - got about 4 people I think.............. 

I could imagine the charvas gannin light when they got told they weren't going through tbh. Scary stuff.

• 4 years later...