Jump to content

Torchwood


indi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Invicta_Toon

sci fi gay porn apparently according to the papers

 

I've given up watching anything new from the beeb

 

this is what happens when you let fags make telly  blueyes.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Verlaine

sci fi gay porn apparently according to the papers

 

I've given up watching anything new from the beeb

 

this is what happens when you let fags make telly  blueyes.gif

 

If you're not on a wind-up, then congrats for one of the most ignorant comments made today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Invicta_Toon

sci fi gay porn apparently according to the papers

 

I've given up watching anything new from the beeb

 

this is what happens when you let fags make telly  blueyes.gif

 

If you're not on a wind-up, then congrats for one of the most ignorant comments made today.

 

praise from the V

 

I feel so gratified  bluelaugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

America will show Torchwood before we do, infact Australia will show it before we do. That kind of sucks considering we payed for half of it's production costs.

 

STARZ paid for about 85% of production costs after buying the property off BBC Worldwide. The remaining 15% is there just so STARZ can't sell the show to another UK channel. BBC cares very little for Torchwood, and if STARZ hadn't come in it'd have been cancelled.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Stephen927

Not really. It's like me kicking fuck out of a rottweiler with 2 legs. It's not really a victory.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...