Dogs

Guest Ridzuan

Guest Ridzuan

Out of curiousity,do you have one? What breed is it? If you dont,which breed of dog would you have wanted? I dont have one,but I want to get myself a wolfdog.Anyone here have a wolfdog?

Guest Ridzuan

For the large section of fans residing in Newcastle, are you merely asking them if they've got a lass? ;)

Erm,actually no.

I don't have a dog. Don't particularly want one either. I love dogs, but it's another member of the family isn't it and i'm only 15. Maybe later...

However - a Doberman will always be the dog of my choice.

Out of curiousity,do you have one? What breed is it? If you dont,which breed of dog would you have wanted? I dont have one,but I want to get myself a wolfdog.Anyone here have a wolfdog?

A wolfdog? :lol:

And are you talking about wanting a dog as a pet, or as a main course?

I've got a Labrador, she's 9 now and is still mad as a bat.  She's lovely though. 

But she suffers from Epilepsy, and so has fits occasionally, I fucking shit my self the first one she had, as I didn't know what was going on.  Her hips are also going as well.  I took her out one night, and her back legs went from beneath her, had to call a taxi to take her home, as she couldn't stand up.  And she couldn't stand up for a further 2 days. 

Still despite all that, and the money it costs for her tablets, we love her. 

Guest Ridzuan

This would be my dog;

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/nin-420/dog.jpg

total qt.

Not bad but I still think wolfdog is the best.

I have been looking at German pointers, both the short haired and the wire haired.

They are intelligent and very handsome, but they need a lot of exercise at least 2 hours a day.