Town full of....

Guest jam

I think you all know what i'm refering to.

An absolute disgrace your fans behaved like morons yesterday and using horrific crimes against Children to score points at a Football match is a disgrace. Not sure if the ignorant fools who chanted this through-out the game are aware but it didn't even happen? Peoples doors were kicked by the police and peoples children were taken into care and quietly returned to their families with compensation payments, then the two paedatritions who started the inquiries actually lost their jobs. Its awfull, not sure why you lot have joined in with this you never used to, it was always a mackem thing, i always remembered you lot coming up with witty songs like Man utd do, not that you'll be arsed but you've proper lost everyone on Teessides respect after yesterday.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you've proper lost everyone on Teessides respect after yesterday.

is that the sound of my heart breaking?

no, just the binmen outside

bluelaugh.gif

It's disgusting you showed yourselfs up big time. You were even worse in the car park when you were getting hurded about like cattle. Big time charlies.

It's disgusting you showed yourselfs up big time. You were even worse in the car park when you were getting hurded about like cattle. Big time charlies.

Jesus wept.

You sound like a 13 year old Charva

Guest Kenton Magpie

arent you showing yourself up? logging onto a nufc message board and trying to score cheap shots while trying to be mr nice guy?

No not at all how is it scoring points when i dont even know you, i'm basically saying your fans were out of order because they were.

There's another thing id like to bring up, you go on about our attendances but where were the other 20,000 goerdies on thursday night?

I guess the Bill is that good eh?

Back on topic though, you must admit that anyone who finds those chants amusing is a moron?

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

We had as many fans against Fener in the UEFA Cup group stage as you did against your biggest rivals and in most of your other games, I know I shouldn't bite, but surely attempted wind-ups shouldn't be so utter bollocks?

Finally someone actually responds with something using their intelligence.

Guest john e rebel

Agree its out of order, presume you condemn your own fans for the 'town full of...' directed at NUFC supporters after the London hotel shenanigans a couple of years back!