PROTEST OUTSIDE ST.JAMES ON SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER

stozo

A non turn up protest is hard to judge at the moment seeing as we have had poor turn outs this season anyway and this is only the Carling Cup. A full house singing for Freddy out will have a much better effect but we will not get a rfull house even without a protest, but if we get 30,000'ish and everyone joins in Fred will get the message!  :thup:

Attendance: 5,000 sends a very clear message

Aye it does but you think thats going to happen ?

If I was sure everyone else would staya way then I would to, but I am not going to fkn sit at home and waste my ticket when we are sure to get 30,000 turing up anyway.

To be honest there's no way a few hundred people or even a thousand not turning up will send a message to Fat Fred. The only way to get our voices heard is to stand outside the ground pre and post match calling for Fat Fred's head, you can bet if we do that then television and radio will report it and our voice will be heard.

A Freddy Out banner will just result in the sack for Roeder and spending our defender fund on Beckham.  It would have to be a big banner saying "Freddy out, and no appointing Shearer and signing Beckham won't cut it"

Guest Invicta_Toon

Attendance: 5,000 sends a very clear message

If I was sure everyone else would staya way then I would to, but I am not going to fkn sit at home and waste my ticket when we are sure to get 30,000 turing up anyway.

bet that's what the bloke sitting next to you will have said n all

:roll:

Just dont go in the stadium protest outside the ground while the match is on on Wednesday.

Think that sends the wrong message to be honest. If we go in the ground it shows we are behind the team but against Fat Fred.

Guest Invicta_Toon

A Freddy Out banner will just result in the sack for Roeder and spending our defender fund on Beckham.  It would have to be a big banner saying "Freddy out, and no appointing Shearer and signing Beckham won't cut it"

you're gonna need a bigger spray can  blueyes.gif

A Freddy Out banner will just result in the sack for Roeder and spending our defender fund on Beckham. It would have to be a big banner saying "Freddy out, and no appointing Shearer and signing Beckham won't cut it"

Well if SSN caught wind of it and found themseles a supporter with half a braincell to talk to (They always manage to pick out the Morons!) then we could tell them our views.

A Freddy Out banner will just result in the sack for Roeder and spending our defender fund on Beckham. It would have to be a big banner saying "Freddy out, and no appointing Shearer and signing Beckham won't cut it"

Well if SSN caught wind of it and found themseles a supporter with half a braincell to talk to (They always manage to pick out the Morons!) then we could tell them our views.

Trust me SSN and the BBC love to get the scoop on a protest. If it's big enough they will try to give it as much coverage as possible.

We 100% need to be inside the stadium, because as much as we need to protest, we need to support the team. We can't afford to lose on Wednesday. It could be one of our only outlets this season.

:thup:

Exactly. Us being inside the ground makes the message clear that it's only Fat Fred were after and were 100% behind the team.

Guest Ridzuan

I am totally up for it but unfortunately,Im not living in Newcastle.So I will expect you guys to do a good job.And like many others have said earlier,press coverage is very important.