Star Wars

That looks shite. :lol:

Even if you were a Star Wars geek, why would you want that? Surely, you'd probably rather just go and play with yourself whilst watching the DVD trilogy on a loop?

I mean...not that I'm in to that sort of thing myself...because I'm not...but it would probably seem like quite the preferable option for your full-on Star Wars geek fan.

I. Would. Imagine.

:blush:

Ahem.

:coat:

• 3 years later...
Guest Roger Kint

Lets be honest the only decent Star Wars buy would be the R2D2 dvd/projector/playstation thing. Well that and a £800 storm trooper outfit for shits n giggles  :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Lets be honest the only decent Star Wars buy would be the R2D2 dvd/projector/playstation thing. Well that and a £800 storm trooper outfit for shits n giggles  :thup:

I dunno, the Han Solo in Carbonite coffee table looks pretty sweet.

I can only pray thats sarcasm, i know people that would buy something that bad haha

I can only pray thats sarcasm, i know people that would buy something that bad haha

As far as I know there actually is one. The R2-BQ was fan made but it looks fucking class.

Guest Roger Kint

As far as I know there actually is one. The R2-BQ was fan made but it looks f***ing class.

This has inspried me to checking for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJsaeFYPuOg

May well buy one for the hell of it if i win £126m tonight(so therefore i wont)

Guest Roger Kint

Got to love the yanks, Standard size is chest 50in or something on the ST/BF outfits.....

There are a few sites that make them to order for less and better quality anyway.

• Rich changed the title to Star Wars