Star Wars

AfroP

Maybe because I grew up with the PT I find it harder to criticise them. I mean, any fault you can find with them (except maybe the overuse of special effects) you could point at the OT as well. And RotS > RotJ. I don't give a fuck it is. 5,4,3,6,2,1.

Problem with Clones is there's too much going on. Problem with PM is not enough happens. I think Clones should have been Episode 1, Episode 2 should have been about the Clone Wars better exploring Anakin and Obi Wan's friendship, Anakin and Padmé's love and more of Anakin's decent. RotS was fine until Lucas fucked up the editing of it (the book is better IMO) but all Star Wars is flawed. Just sit back relax and enjoy.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not all six.

Harrison Ford famously said to Lucas "You can write this shit but you sure as hell can't say it"

Mark Hamill said similar in regards to his audition lines;

"Fear is their greatest defense. I doubt if the actual security there is much greater than on Appalyer-Sullust and what there is is most likely directed towards a large scale assault."

Not that I think it's bad, like. Nowt on TPM.

Not all six.

Harrison Ford famously said to Lucas "You can write this s*** but you sure as hell can't say it"

Mark Hamill said similar in regards to his audition lines;

"Fear is their greatest defense. I doubt if the actual security there is much greater than on Appalyer-Sullust and what there is is most likely directed towards a large scale assault."

Not that I think it's bad, like. Nowt on TPM.

I've actually seen that audition tape. It's terrible man, there's nothing in the PT as bad as that :lol: