Luque to get a chance on Wed?

Alberto2005

Luque still kicks ass on Pro Evo 6 though! Automatic starter wing, midfield, keeper, up front ... anywhere

When did this come out ? PES 6 ? Not out in Oz yet I think...

It would be nice to see Luque playing (in real life that is)...

Guest Ridzuan

We all know what kind of a person Glenn is.He will never starts with Luque.But a chance of him on the bench could be a possibility.

I've seen Luque start a couple of times upfront, and he's looked poor. Lethargic, incompetent and seemingly without a care in the world.

I want to see him on the left-wing!

Harper

Carr --- Ramage --- Taylor --- Duff

Solano --- Parker --- Emre --- Luque

Martins --- Rossi

Srnicek, Bernard, Moore, Milner, N'Zogbia

I think we should go with the backline that has looked our most sturdiest all season long, in any game. I thought Roeder was monumentally stupid to change the backline, and dump Ramage back at left-back (where he is incredibly incompetent) - although it didn't really surprise me. I think Ramage and Taylor have the potential of a very good partnership, providing they play together.

With the midfield, i'd like to start Nobby, even though i've been very un-impressed with him so far this season. I just feel that Nobby has the ability to play crap, and then whip in a fantastic cross for Martins to leap up to and bundle into the net. Milner's had a good run of games now, and i'm not really sure whether he's taken his chance or not.

Upfront, Rossi's got to get his chance, and Martins needs to kee playing because he needs to score a couple of goals and cancel out this duck which is lengthening.

Upfront, Rossi's got to get his chance, and Martins needs to kee playing because he needs to score a couple of goals and cancel out this duck which is lengthening.

Sadly last time Martins seemed to be getting out of his duck he was dropped the next game. :roll:  I bet the lad's afraid to score two cracking goals now, in case it means he misses the next match. Earth to Roeder...

Guest Kenton Magpie

Unluque for him he won't start, but Luque for us, means we have a better chance in winning without him on the field!