Jam

Guest toonarmy1810

Guest toonarmy1810

is he.

an exiled geordie who really really loves the toon and the CITY.

Or is he a smog knobjockey whos talks utter shite like the rest of the inbreds?

Oh and ive worked in boro a few times and believe me its a total total shithole in fact wasnt it voted in the top ten of the worst places to live? 

Jam enjoy your dial up :winking:

Guest smoggeordie

TBF most of the year I live in Boro and the majority of the town and surrounding area has improved a great deal over the last ten years. You still have shit holes like South Bank, Grangetown and Grove Hill etc... but you get shit like that everywhere.

Been coming on here for ages coz it usually has a load of decent posters and this is the first time i've ever had any sort of disagreement with anyone. Just though your fans were out of order that's all.

Guest toonarmy1810

Just crack mate, but honestly i dont think that song is that bad, i imagine the smogs have sung worse in the past, well the smog!

Been coming on here for ages coz it usually has a load of decent posters and this is the first time i've ever had any sort of disagreement with anyone. Just though your fans were out of order that's all.

Aye give him a break,he just got upset over what he thought was wrong,kudos for having the balls to say so tbh.

Guest durhamsmoggy

TBF most of the year I live in Boro and the majority of the town and surrounding area has improved a great deal over the last ten years. You still have shit holes like South Bank, Grangetown and Grove Hill etc... but you get shit like that everywhere.

So youve been to Walker then?