NOL Prediction League 2008- 2009

Rob W

I'm still scarred after my title collapse from a couple of years ago. :(

I couldn't be bothered to defend my title, couldn't get motivated under Roeder and Allardyce.  I have to admit it was a wonderful feeling when we beat Chelsea last game of the season and I hit the top for the first time all year and nicked the title :celb: 

I'm still scarred after my title collapse from a couple of years ago. :(

I couldn't be bothered to defend my title, couldn't get motivated under Roeder and Allardyce.  I have to admit it was a wonderful feeling when we beat Chelsea last game of the season and I hit the top for the first time all year and nicked the title :celb:  

Didn't you beat me that year to the title ?

If I recall correctly it was me, Hatfulof Hollow and ANKDH and anyone of us could have won it on the last day.  I assumed the "That fullof fellow" under Fugazi's name meant he was formerly HOH.

Anyway, I fancy playing again this year, got my enthusism back after it was crushed by Souness, Roeder and Allardyce.

If I recall correctly it was me, Hatfulof Hollow and ANKDH and anyone of us could have won it on the last day.  I assumed the "That fullof fellow" under Fugazi's name meant he was formerly HOH.

Anyway, I fancy playing again this year, got my enthusism back after it was crushed by Souness, Roeder and Allardyce.

Indeed.

I was in the lead nearly all season, blew it at the end.