Udinese 'categorically deny' Inler negotiation reports

Guest microbar

Guest MaetihS

Anyone got any idea who MaetihS' sources are?

Dare I say it's just his imagination?

let see then  :smug: like i said earlier, the bet is on. 

MaethiS is not a Newcastle supporter.  He has no sources, no original information and there is no Jonas Gutierrez DVD.  All of these responses are probably being cross-posted on a Mackem board so they can have a good laugh.  Or it is a regular poster having fun.

Please, just ignore him.

Guest MaetihS

MaethiS is not a Newcastle supporter.  He has no sources, no original information and there is no Jonas Gutierrez DVD.  All of these responses are probably being cross-posted on a Mackem board so they can have a good laugh.  Or it is a regular poster having fun.

Please, just ignore him.

:doh:

Please, just ignore him.

MaethiS = SHITEAM = AM SHITE

The joke is waring a bit thin.  You've had your fun, now stop.

Guest MaetihS

Please, just ignore him.

MaethiS = SHITEAM = AM s****

The joke is waring a bit thin.  You've had your fun, now stop.

I am not a Mackem, last time reminder. will ignore all posts saying this.

• 1 month later...

Udinese midfielder Gokhan Inler has signed a contract extension until 2013, seemingly ruling out a move to Arsenal next summer.

The Switzerland international was linked with a move to Emirates Stadium and the player’s agent, Dino Lamberti, confirmed that he had held 'positive' talks with Arsene Wenger, but Lamberti revealed last week that a move to Arsenal was ‘maybe a season too early’.

However, Inler has always spoken of his desire to stay in Italy and the 24-year-old has now committed his long-term future to the club.

"I never had any doubts and, from the first day, I always said I was sure of staying at Udine," he told the club's official website.

"I want to go all the way with this club and play a great season.

"Our objective is to improve upon last year and I feel the team is stronger, while we are certainly not lacking enthusiasm."

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/08/31/Serie-A-Inler-signs-contract-extension/