Llambias: sale stories are all utter nonsense

Optimistic Nut

Talksh*te were at it this morning,

"Well let's talk about how Kevin Keegan could LOSE HIS JOB because Newcastle IS getting sold"

FFS, if that wasn't bad enough they had Stan Collymore and the worst presenter in the world, Ronnie Irani on the Breakfast Show. It was at this point I turned it off.

You're right, the standard of journalism is the absolute pits.

Its nowt to worry about the way i read it anyway it seems like they asked how much he would be willing to sell and he named a price im sure if he was going to sell he would have named a lower price

Its nowt to worry about the way i read it anyway it seems like they asked how much he would be willing to sell and he named a price im sure if he was going to sell he would have named a lower price

the deportivo-luque tactic.

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

Why make sarcastic comments after every comment?

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

cos it's fun

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

It turns him on.

Guest neesy111

David Craig on SSN talking about this story as well saying he got a phone call from someone in the american comapny saying they have had discussions with Ashley

the same David Craig, who said that Gerard Houllier was in Discussion's with Newcastle, when he was on a plane to America and had no intention of quitting his current job

SSN are just as bad as the rest

Freddy and Kenny up to no good again I see ...

Obviously pissed at the fact we just got Gutierrez for free before the fat wally could do anything about it.

Guest icemanblue

fucks sake, i'll give it ten minutes in the pub tonight before someone goes 'you seen ashley's trying to sell the toon again?'. i'm so sick of this shit.

Mate I've just nearly decapitated some goon in the office for saying that. Turns out he's a toon fan that only reads the sun, no other publications, just the sun. Says it all really. His card is marked.

fucks sake, i'll give it ten minutes in the pub tonight before someone goes 'you seen ashley's trying to sell the toon again?'. i'm so sick of this s***.

Mate I've just nearly decapitated some goon in the office for saying that. Turns out he's a toon fan that only reads the sun, no other publications, just the sun. Says it all really. His card is marked.

They must have found that their paper is quite popular with the people of Newcastle hence all this nonsense, so guys stop buying the newspaper!

fucks sake, i'll give it ten minutes in the pub tonight before someone goes 'you seen ashley's trying to sell the toon again?'. i'm so sick of this shit.

who only reads the sun?  fucks sake man...imagine how skewed your perspective on everything must be!