September

James

Was October when I was in education. Not too cold, not too warm, not as many deadlines and tended to be a pretty busy time whilst still feeling fairly fresh.

Most of the significant things in my life have occurred in December (including my own birth), so I guess I've always had some sort of 'connection' with that month too.

I used to hate September as it was when my (now ex) girlfriend's birthday was. Now that she's out the way and the fact I start my new job in September, old September's getting a promotion in my month rankings.

December is my favourite month, incidentally.

Guest lankybellwipe

September is a HIT for me! Tis also my birthday!  33!  Help meh! And it was the month I was born!  O0

Guest Jawesome

April.  My birthday, Easter (at times), Few other mates birthdays and most importantly....THE START OF THE CRICKET!

Guest lankybellwipe

August or July.

Can't believe people are choosing October though! It's got to be the worst one! Getting dark, shitty weather and summer is a long time away.

Do you celebrate summer in Sweden Towel?

All I see on Pingu is idiots running about to keep warm!

August or July.

Can't believe people are choosing October though! It's got to be the worst one! Getting dark, shitty weather and summer is a long time away.

Do you celebrate summer in Sweden Towel?

All I see on Pingu is idiots running about to keep warm!

:lol:

There's a festive weekend in June, midsummer, which is very nice. Summer is generally great over here.

Guest Geordiesned

December - my birthday, Christmas, loads of nights out and the annual Boxing Day away match piss up!

Shit month because i always go back to school early September.

Best is July - generally warm, pre-season, transfer window, off school. What more can one want ?  :smitten: