Independent Newcastle Supporters Association

2sheds

Who the f*** are these lot?

Apparently their chairman, a chap called Frank Gilmore, is in the Sun today backing up the latest bit of made up journalism

MIKE ASHLEY has been told to get out of Toon by fuming fans seething over his plans to sell up.

SunSport yesterday revealed the billionaire owner is ready to wash his hands of Newcastle after failing in a bid to flog the club to a New York-based private equity firm.

Ashley wants £420million for the Toon and is continuing to look for offers.

But sections of the Toon Army are furious with Ashley for heaping yet more uncertainty on boss Kevin Keegan.

Frank Gilmore, chairman of the Independent Newcastle Supporters Association, said: “I find it very disappointing that Ashley is considering selling.

We badly need stability at Newcastle and this just doesn’t help. If he doesn’t want to be in it for the long haul he should move on.

“An astute businessman like him should have known football wouldn’t make him a shed-load of money.

“Clubs like Arsenal have shown the way with stability. I find Ashley’s stance very strange.”

Legend Chris Waddle fears for his former club and said: “It never seems to be a smooth ship at Newcastle and these are worrying times for the fans.

“In the past they have tried to buy success but it doesn’t look like Kevin will be given the funds so he will have to wheel and deal.

“These are interesting times for everyone outside looking in. The uncertainty surrounding the club and the owner doesn’t help.

“It is bad news for the fans and I can only see a mid-table finish being the best they can get.

Frank go and take your head for a s***.

Nobody needs nobodies like you backing up made up crap like this.

What doesn't help is you trying to represent dfans views on matters like this.

“An astute businessman like him should have known football wouldn’t make him a shed-load of money."

And a fucking idiot could work out that buying for £230m then selling for £420m is a canny 'shed-load' fror 12 months graft.

Gilmore obviously one of the Sun newspaper rent a quote gobshites.

Apparently their chairman, a chap called Frank Gilmore, is in the Sun today backing up the latest bit of made up journalism

MIKE ASHLEY has been told to get out of Toon by fuming fans seething over his plans to sell up.

SunSport yesterday revealed the billionaire owner is ready to wash his hands of Newcastle after failing in a bid to flog the club to a New York-based private equity firm.

Ashley wants £420million for the Toon and is continuing to look for offers.

But sections of the Toon Army are furious with Ashley for heaping yet more uncertainty on boss Kevin Keegan.

Frank Gilmore, chairman of the Independent Newcastle Supporters Association, said: I find it very disappointing that Ashley is considering selling.

We badly need stability at Newcastle and this just doesnt help. If he doesnt want to be in it for the long haul he should move on.

An astute businessman like him should have known football wouldnt make him a shed-load of money.

Clubs like Arsenal have shown the way with stability. I find Ashleys stance very strange.

Legend Chris Waddle fears for his former club and said: It never seems to be a smooth ship at Newcastle and these are worrying times for the fans.

In the past they have tried to buy success but it doesnt look like Kevin will be given the funds so he will have to wheel and deal.

These are interesting times for everyone outside looking in. The uncertainty surrounding the club and the owner doesnt help.

It is bad news for the fans and I can only see a mid-table finish being the best they can get.

Frank go and take your head for a s***.

Nobody needs nobodies like you backing up made up crap like this.

What doesn't help is you trying to represent dfans views on matters like this.

Who has told him that, like?

;D ;D ;D

Guest Deep456

;D ;D ;D

The independant Newcastle Supporters Association has been defunct for years, think it was originally set up with the save our seats campaign but has no relevance now.

I knew the Sun's story today would be saying Oba is going to Arsenal, we just need to prepare ourselves on Monday now for a story of a clash with Keegan and Wise.  They've only got 3 so called stories on us so than one must be due again!!  twats.

Guest VegasToon

A quick Google of,

frank gilmour independent supporters association,

and his name pops up everywhere using almost that exact phrase in each piece of press garbage.

I'll bet it is Anal Oliver.