Rossi's Loan Spell At Newcastle

Guest Balloonless

Guest Balloonless

Hello Barcode fans.

I'm a Manchester United fan, I just wanted to come here and get your view on Rossi and ask why you think he is not being used at Newcastle.

I am a member or a Manchester United forum and we just can't believe he is not being used more. We all rate him extremely high, and many rate him (as I do) as the second best finisher at MU.

Do you think GR does not rate him?

Your views please and keep them friendly

Balloonless

Guest woffy_27

He's only came on for the last 10 mins of them games he played in and he's shows some good touches, its hard to judge him on that. 

I am not sure if Roeder rates him or not - at the moment its Sibs who's got the nod in front of him, but doubful with an injury so surely he must get a start tomorrow night

Hello Barcode fans.

I'm a Manchester United fan, I just wanted to come here and get your view on Rossi and ask why you think he is not being used at Newcastle.

I am a member or a Manchester United forum and we just can't believe he is not being used more. We all rate him extremely high, and many rate him (as I do) as the second best finisher at MU.

Balloonless

It's a mystery to most of us, too.

Guest eyeball_tickler

its because ameobi isnt injured and is pele's better and less impudent brother. oh, and sibierski is maradona's better, balder brother too.

Hello Barcode fans.

Balloonless

As good as he is, he isn't here on a long term basis, and obviously helping our rivals blood one of their youngsters does nothing for us. Clueless move by a clueless manager.

re: "rival" - to be fair we're hardly in your league, are we :p

I reckon Ferguson would be well within his rights to take Rossi back unless he gets more football under his belt.  Man U haven't loaned him to us just as a gentlemanly favour . . . they thought he would be getting match practice and keep his fitness up, neither of which is happening at the moment.

I reckon Ferguson would be well within his rights to take Rossi back unless he gets more football under his belt.  Man U haven't loaned him to us just as a gentlemanly favour . . . they thought he would be getting match practice and keep his fitness up, neither of which is happening at the moment.

well he is going back soon anyway

thought it was February?!?!

Guest nufcandy

jan 1st isnt it?

jan 1st isnt it?

jan, as soon as the window opens, bet he cant wait

Guest Bramble OG

Think the main problem is that Roeder seems to think you need 1 big(Ameobi or Sibierski) 1 small(Martins or Rossi) up front and martins is our main striker therefore wont be dropped.

Id like to see Martins and Rossi upfront tomorrow!..

Guest Geordiesned

A lad at the match on Sunday said to me "watch him come on for Man Utd on New Year's Day at St James' and bag the winner". More than likely come on and bag the 5th tbh.

A lad at the match on Sunday said to me "watch him come on for Man Utd on New Year's Day at St James' and bag the winner". More than likely come on and bag the 5th tbh.

lol very true.

:confused: that is so gona happen

Guest Bubbles

apart from scoring in the FA cup against amatuer opposition & scoring many goals in the reserves (like a certain Michael Chopra did), what makes Rossi so gr8?

apart from scoring in the FA cup against amatuer opposition & scoring many goals in the reserves (like a certain Michael Chopra did), what makes Rossi so gr8?

He has potential, Chopra didn't/doesn't.

Waste of time bringing him here until the end of December, no point in it what so ever. Man U should of sent him to a championship side, or Charlton...

Guest Geordiesned

I don't think anyone is proclaiming that he is great. How would we know as we've only seen a few minutes of him? What I and I think most people are wondering is why the fuck we took him on loan in the first place, sucked off Fergie for letting us have him and then don't even play him.

• 7 years later...