Sundays Transfer Gossip....

Guest johnson293

Guest johnson293

From the BBC...

Newcastle, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Sunderland are all chasing Reading striker Leroy Lita. (News of the World)  :doh:

Further doubt has been cast over Joey Barton's Newcastle future after it emerged Kevin Keegan is planning a £5m bid for Chelsea midfielder Steve Sidwell. (The People)  :rolleyes:

Wondered how long it would take before Sidwell was linked to us again!  :cheesy:

:lol:

You missed the best ones (also from the BBC):

A wealthy construction company run by the family of terrorist Osama bin Laden has emerged as a front-runner to buy Newcastle United. (Mail on Sunday)

Sam Allardyce could return to management with Spanish side Real Mallorca if former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is successful with a takeover bid. (The People)

Sam Allardyce fears Joey Barton could become suicidal if Newcastle sack him. (News of the World)

A wealthy construction company run by the family of terrorist Osama bin Laden has emerged as a front-runner to buy Newcastle United. (Mail on Sunday)

Sam Allardyce could return to management with Spanish side Real Mallorca if former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is successful with a takeover bid. (The People)

Sam Allardyce fears Joey Barton could become suicidal if Newcastle sack him. (News of the World)

The worrying thing is that I wouldn't be surprised to see them headlines in them papers.

The worrying thing is that I wouldn't be surprised to see them headlines in them papers.

Well just go down to your nearest paper shop and see them? Am I missing someting here? :undecided:

rofl!  :frantic: :frantic: :cheesy:

I knew 6 Bin-ladens when i went to school (in jeddah), all directly related to ossama. Good friends of mine, and really good people who actually openly condemned the actions of their relative.

Plus, the bin-laden family is loaded like crazy- their construction company is almost a monopoly and builds for more than half the country.

I knew 6 Bin-ladens when i went to school (in jeddah), all directly related to ossama. Good friends of mine, and really good people who actually openly condemned the actions of their relative.

Plus, the bin-laden family is loaded like crazy- their construction company is almost a monopoly and builds for more than half the country.

Exactly, I worked in Saudi for a while, actually on a job in Jubail which was a SBG (Saudi Bin Laden Group) contract.

Minted isn't the word.

I suspect this is all bollocks as 1) They don't do their business in public and 2) If they really wanted us they would just buy us now without quibbling over the odd £100m.

The SBG wealth makes Ashley look like one of us.

Guest Jawesome

Who the fuck makes these things up?  Do they employ people to pick words randomly out of a hat and then join them together to make news stories?

Who the f*** makes these things up?  Do they employ people to pick words randomly out of a hat and then join them together to make news stories?

Manatees actually

Who the f*** makes these things up?  Do they employ people to pick words randomly out of a hat and then join them together to make news stories?

Manatees actually

rofl...whats that off again? Futurama?

At the right price (ie, £2-3m), I'd take Lita as cover for Martins tbh.

I think he's listened to his pals too much and reckons he's johnny big bollocks.

He was sent to Charlton to bring him down a peg or two and he did shite all there.

Not good enough imo.

Lita's s**** tbf.

Think he's got the raw attributes. We've got no-one else in the club apart from Martins with raw pace, and think Keegan might think there's something to work on there. Obviously not the greatest option, but if things weren't going to plan with 15-20 minutes to go in a match, I'd be a bit more happier bringing him on than Smith or Ameobi (ie, make him our new 4th choice).

Manatees actually

rofl...whats that off again? Futurama?

South Park - The Family Guy episode

Fooking hell thought it was a wind up till i saw teletext ,Mail on sunday is turning into the Sunday sport  ;D

Lita's s**** tbf.

Think he's got the raw attributes. We've got no-one else in the club apart from Martins with raw pace, and think Keegan might think there's something to work on there. Obviously not the greatest option, but if things weren't going to plan with 15-20 minutes to go in a match, I'd be a bit more happier bringing him on than Smith or Ameobi (ie, make him our new 4th choice).

I agree, think he would be a good back up. Don't think he would move here to be one though.