Covered up faces craze

Ally

Now then could do with a favour chaps.

I was reading the Daily Mirror on Saturday and there was a double page article about the latest craze of some group who go to public places with their faces covered up. It looks like they've got a pair of tights on their head and you can't see anything through. I tried explaining this to someone at work who didn't believe me so was trying to find some pictures on the net but didn't really know what to Google!

Has anyone else seen this that could point us to a picture? Danke.

Shak, I challange you to give me a South Park reference from this story :thup:

You may not know this, but we have asses where I face should be.

Possible, but not the one I'm after. :nope:

Guest Mucky01

Obviously a viral campaign for some product. The papers love to spread this s***.

yep, Lotus cars I believe, the reveal date is the day before the Motor Show. All the Journos know what its about but are playing along as a lot of these viral campaigns which get column space end up giving the Journos freebies as a reward – double page spread article for a Lotus, that’ll do nicely me thinks!

It's Terrence and Philip who are responsible tbh.

It worked for Ugly Bob with a bag over his head.

He really is hideously ugly!

Well, fair response too, still not what I'm after though.

I am, of course, referring to Tommy who gets his face caught in the belt sander in Tweek VS. Craig and as a result, he hasn't got a face.

I tried to find an image of him, but couldn't find one on google, and I can't be arsed to screen-cap it now.

Obviously a viral campaign for some product. The papers love to spread this s***.

Remember in the papers years ago they were talking about a product codenamed 'Ginger' that was gonna 'change the world'.  After months of hype it turned out that this amazing new development was:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Zcb4NHH8WWAJ::ambassador.rit.edu/bca/images/stories/blogs/aml6057/20080501/segway.jpg

The SEGWAY.  How many people do you know that get about on one of these?

Media tossers!

Remember in the papers years ago they were talking about a product codenamed 'Ginger' that was gonna 'change the world'.  After months of hype it turned out that this amazing new development was:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Zcb4NHH8WWAJ::ambassador.rit.edu/bca/images/stories/blogs/aml6057/20080501/segway.jpg

The SEGWAY.  How many people do you know that get about on one of these?

Media tossers!

Anybody who immediately associated the above with the name "Gob" gets respect-points btw.