Your most embarrassing moments

Syrette

Fail.

How exactly?

Edited thread title.  :aww:

You guessed then. :razz:

Utter failure to start a thread like this basically asking to laugh at people without giving your own first. :pow:

My most embarrassing moment was starting a thread called "Most embarrassing moments" without posting my own. There you go, I said it.

Wow. That must have been awful. :blush:

Pretending to have gay sex with my mate in the common room turned into a pretty embarrassing moment, when my Maths teacher (i was of unaware of her presence) asked sternly; "Are you enjoying that, Matthew?" :coolsmiley:

Getting banned on here was pretty embarrassing too, given the context.

Pretending to have gay sex with my mate in the common room turned into a pretty embarrassing moment, when my Maths teacher (i was of unaware of her presence) asked sternly; "Are you enjoying that, Matthew?" :coolsmiley:

No, no, no. :nope:

You fucked up with the fixtures didn't you? Plank!  ;D

You f***ed up with the fixtures didn't you? Plank!  ;D

in quite hilarious fashion

Back when i was 14, was in a pool with some some of my best friends and some girls and everything was going pretty good, but when i stepped out of the pool my swimming shortsfell off..and i wasn't really wearing anything under them..gonna haunt me forever  :undecided:

Oh. Whilst in Iceland, I legged it, the 10 feet or so from the sauna to the pool and stacked it making a huge bump in front of all the girls sitting in the nearby jacuzzi.  :clap2:

You f***ed up with the fixtures didn't you? Plank!  ;D

in quite hilarious fashion

Was rather. :lol:

That said, Lloydie, Supertoon, Karjala, Decky, Madras, Rich, et al all remained unbanned. :razz: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=43776.0

DISCLAIMER: This post is in jest. ;)

You should just come out the closet Yorkie lad.

You'll be so much happier when you do.

Nobody here is in any way homophobic. We'd all be thoroughly supportive.

You filthy, turd-burgling, shit-stabbing, mincing chutney-ferret.