Keegan's Nephew found dead

ShearMagic

Not the most reliable source, but surely they wouldn't get something like this wrong:

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan and his family are coming to terms with the death of 27-year-old Craig Keegan, who was discovered dead by Metro Inns staff last Wednesday.

The office worker booked a three-night stay in the Doncaster hotel and reports suggest that the man died of a drugs overdose between checking in on Monday and the discovery on his body Wednesday morning.

Staff were concerned after a cleaner failed to gain access to Room 220 and manageress Melanie Butcher was the first on the scene, having intended to wake Craig Keegan. The Mirror reports that Butcher "immediately thought that [Keegan] looked dead".

However, it must be noted that the cause of death has not been officially determined and coroner Fred Curtis is still awaiting the results of the routine toxicology tests.

Craig's father is Michael Keegan, the younger brother of Newcastle boss Kevin. Michael said his son suffered from agoraphobia and was largely housebound. In fact, the man hadn't left his house for five months before the doomed hotel stay.

The inquest has been adjourned until a later date.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=769564

My condolensces are with the family as in any case as I'm sure it's a horrible thing to deal with.

Obviously expect some press stories saying Ashley killed him or something.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i'll get slated for this but, if it is a drugs over dose, then, shouldn't even be news, own fault

i'll get slated for this but, if it is a drugs over dose, then, shouldn't even be news, own fault

Well his fault in that he would have actually taken the drugs, but who knows what mental and other issues drove him to do it? We already know he had agrophobia and hadn't been outside for months.