The haircut thread

Coxaux

No this isn't one of those threads where we all post pictures of our haircut, well not unless you want to...

It's more of a curiosity thing, my hair is currently at a length where it is too long, however although I'm tempted to hack it all off as usual, I may reconsider, the medium-long length was a much more successful length with the ladies.

Any thoughts?

*Puts tin hat on*

Growing my hair like, its pretty long, its up there with the sideshow bob-TooJ pic posted on here a while ago.

I actually have to use straighteners to sort my hair out before going out  :shepherd: :aww:

Mid length and straightened. A style which seems to have been adapted by every spice boy in Newcastle the bastards.

Mid length and straightened. A style which seems to have been adapted by every spice boy in Newcastle the bastards.

FTW.

Its a great style tbh. Question for those using it, do yous let it grow then get it thinned or just let it grow?

FTW.

Its a great style tbh. Question for those using it, do yous let it grow then get it thinned or just let it grow?

Usually get mine thinned and get rid of the fringe.

Given the option, I'd rather it look like that instead of it looking like I've just spent an hour getting it right. Also I have an hour's more time on my hands. Granted I do nothing with said hour but it's there.

Given the option, I'd rather it look like that instead of it looking like I've just spent an hour getting it right. Also I have an hour's more time on my hands. Granted I do nothing with said hour but it's there.

Instead, you ponce around sticking your hair to the ceiling in gel :lol:

Well id rather straighten it that go out with it all over the place like im just up out of bed :lol:

You stand in front of the mirror and STRAIGHTEN your hair?

Dear me, Declan  :shepherd: Even I don't straighten my bloody hair!

Well id rather straighten it that go out with it all over the place like im just up out of bed :lol:

You stand in front of the mirror and STRAIGHTEN your hair?

Dear me, Declan  :shepherd: Even I don't straighten my bloody hair!

I know, i still remember the look of horror on my Gran's face when my mum informed her i use her straighteners :( :lol: