FIFA looking at Ronaldo case. Blatter: "Modern slavery".

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article4345285.ece

No one's really talked to much about this yet, but I agree with Sneijder.

Ronaldo's life would be very uncomfortable at Madrid as his teamates would indeed not be very reeptive to him under the circumstances.

He would never have the same level of comfort and confidence to perform at the same level as he has at Manchester United where he has become the face of the team and their leading man who can do no wrong.

RVN would start having a go at him again after to many step overs and not crossing the ball on time and the likes of Raul, Robinho, Sneijder etc will probably be in his ear too.

Would be a stupid move for him it really would. Wait till all those guys start fading in the next three years or so and then go.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article4345285.ece

No one's really talked to much about this yet, but I agree with Sneijder.

Ronaldo's life would be very uncomfortable at Madrid as his teamates would indeed not be very reeptive to him under the circumstances.

He would never have the same level of comfort and confidence to perform at the same level as he has at Manchester United where he has become the face of the team and their leading man who can do no wrong.

RVN would start having a go at him again after to many step overs and not crossing the ball on time and the likes of Raul, Robinho, Sneijder etc will probably be in his ear too.

Would be a stupid move for him it really would. Wait till all those guys start fading in the next three years or so and then go.

Can also see him being asked to play in a more coventionally wide role at Madrid, and while he'll do well it's hard to see him getting anywhere near 40 goals again without players like Rooney and Tevez to provide the foundation for it.

I'm hoping he goes, it'd be very interesting to see how it pans out as much as anything. I also can't stand the sight of the greasy looking fucker (sorry Jon) so there's that too I suppose.

Agree that from a footballing persepctive it's not a good move for Cristiano.

Guest hodsgod

Initially I thought Sepp had a hard on for hating all things English but I'm more and more coming to terms that it's just Man U he despises. 

I'm getting the distinct feeling envious eyes are being cast at the PL from all over Europe.

I agree, the last time English clubs were dominating Europe they banned us all. Just for one clubs disaster. I am sure Playini would love to ban English clubs again.