Crowd vs Pompey

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Darth Toon

Somewhere around the 25k mark.

I think the level of protests and anti-Shepherd chanting will be determined to a large extent by events on the pitch - a decent performance and a win and he'll probalby get away with it, but another defeat and it could start to get very ugly.

It could even be higher there is no TV coverage of nay kind, so it could get upto 40,000 or more.

Come on lads know they will still turn up in their thousands even after our shocking performances,

"we are the loyalist football supportres the world has ever had"

That is still true and I am proud of the fact.  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

I'm foolishly on the direct debit scheme, so whether I go or not makes no odds as they'll still include me as having attended whether I go or not. 

Totally and utterly refuse to pay £20 for carling cup third round.

Complete disgrace of a price.

A few years back we got west brom at home in the same round and it was £10-15 to get in and we got a full house.  theres no way we are getting over 30,000 tbh as I cant imagine Pompey will bring as many fans as Fenerbache who kept us above the magical 30k mark last week.

Guest Geordiesned

I'm foolishly on the direct debit scheme, so whether I go or not makes no odds as they'll still include me as having attended whether I go or not.

Me too, but I certainly won't be next season.

Guest Gemmill

Nah, me neither.  Have thought about cancelling this season, but I think you have to write a letter and I know I'll never get round to it. :oops:

Guest Geordiesned

Nah, me neither. Have thought about cancelling this season, but I think you have to write a letter and I know I'll never get round to it. :oops:

Half of my post still goes to my mam's house. I moved into my own place 5 years ago! :lol:

Nah, me neither.  Have thought about cancelling this season, but I think you have to write a letter and I know I'll never get round to it. :oops:

It's a direct debit just cancel it and send any tickets back if they send them to you still

30,000+, without a doubt.

I think for the Levadia game we got 28,000 (still a decent turn-out considering the circumstances), but we won't get any lower than that this season. The fans are just too good.

I think a fairly high turnout.

Newcastle Portsmouth games are normally interesting games - and there is a lot at stake in many ways.

No way would I consider missing it, in fact - I'm quite excited!

I think a fairly high turnout.

Newcastle Portsmouth games are normally interesting games - and there is a lot at stake in many ways.

No way would I consider missing it, in fact - I'm quite excited!

You must be gutted you can't see Robert in either side though.  bluebigrazz.gif