Bassong: Agreement made with FC Metz.

Stu

aye, would be good cover to have a new CB (not necessarily 1st choice) who can also play LB if injury/dip in form happens to Enrique.

Any word on how this trial went?  ???

As your O/P was over 2 weeks ago, we have herd nowt since & he was not in the first team or reserve squads I am guessing not that great

He only started his trial on Monday, so if he's not in the squad tommorow, then we know it didn't go well.

Oh I thought he started his trial on the same day as Stupeedo O/P. With KK saying the squad is small you would like to think he will get at least a  run out down at Donny.

As your O/P was over 2 weeks ago, we have herd nowt since & he was not in the first team or reserve squads I am guessing not that great

He only started his trial on Monday, so if he's not in the squad tommorow, then we know it didn't go well.

Oh I thought he started his trial on the same day as Stupeedo O/P. With KK saying the squad is small you would like to think he will get at least a  run out down at Donny.

I imagine it would be a behind close doors friendly to test out a trialist.  I would love it if he did start and we got the old

*******GOAL NEWCASTLE UNITED 23 MINS - SCORER - A TRIALIST

I imagine it would be a behind close doors friendly to test out a trialist.  I would love it if he did start and we got the old

*******GOAL NEWCASTLE UNITED 23 MINS - SCORER - A TRIALIST

How many fingers/shots is that worth then?

Guest Stephen927

Good luck to the lad, hope he turns out to be the back up left back/challenge for central defence that we have been hoping for.

Good luck to the lad, hope he turns out to be the back up left back/challenge for central defence that we have been hoping for.

Good luck to the lad, hope he turns out to be better than everyother player at the club.

Good luck to the lad, hope he turns out to be better than everyother player at the club.

Let's hope Keegan signs him anyway considering what happened to the last centre-back he had here on trial (Hyypia).

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nana nana nana nana na na na number 46 46 number 46

Who the f##kin hell are you

Loads of songs today for Bassong and cheers every time he touched it. Funny as fook

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hey baby

Heyyyy 46 oo ah i wanna knowwwwwwww who the f##k you are!

That was one of the best

Had one Boumsong moment, looks prone to a bramble, but did ok today. If we are serious about europe next year dont think he is the answer

Wonder when we'll hear from KK whether he's taking him on or not?

tbh, he wanted to keep Ramage - so for me, there's a possibility we could be getting him provided he's a step up from dogshit.

Had one Boumsong moment, looks prone to a bramble, but did ok today. If we are serious about europe next year dont think he is the answer

Hah, where did that come from?  There's people that are actually serious about us in Europe next season? :nope:

He said he'd make a decision soon in an interview on the official site today.  He said he looked good and played well so I think he'll take him if we can't get anyone else.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He said he'd make a decision soon in an interview on the official site today.  He said he looked good and played well so I think he'll take him if we can't get anyone else.

Think he's an upgrade on Ramage, so if it was same wages, he is the same age it would be ok. As a first team regular not yet.

Europe is 7th spot, Keegan + 3 decent signings + luck with injuries = its not out the question

Hey baby

That was one of the best

Might be best to reserve judgement until you've seen him play more than once.

Think he's an upgrade on Ramage, so if it was same wages, he is the same age it would be ok. As a first team regular not yet.

Europe is 7th spot, Keegan + 3 decent signings + luck with injuries = its not out the question

Just seen a pig fly past my window.

Hey baby

That was one of the best

Might be best to reserve judgement until you've seen him play more than once.

Tell that to the guys who decided he was only worth one week's (one game) trial.

Funny as fook with all of the songs today. :lol:

Didn't look too bad to be fair. As has been mentioned, looked a little raw but with some decent coaching he could turn into a canny player.

Funny as fook with all of the songs today. :lol:

Didn't look too bad to be fair. As has been mentioned, looked a little raw but with some decent coaching he could turn into a canny player.

This  :lol: Probably the best thing about the day, heat was unreal