A request.....

ToonTastic

I understand that some people don't want to do any sort of protest that means not entering St James Park and fair does its a big ask to not go and see your team because of the usual board who "runs" the club. Can I instead ask people not to purchase any club merchandise instead? That means no pies or pints at half time and no shirts before the match but I think the board would soon realise that something was up and have to do something. By all means have the planned protests as well but just don't pay another penny in there incompetent pockets.

Thanks.

I understand that some people don't want to do any sort of protest that means not entering St James Park and fair does its a big ask to not go and see your team because of the usual board who "runs" the club. Can I instead ask people not to purchase any club merchandise instead? That means no pies or pints at half time and no shirts before the match but I think the board would soon realise that something was up and have to do something. By all means have the planned protests as well but just don't pay another penny in there incompetent pockets.

Thanks.

I think sales of N-O's own T-shirts are at an all-time low and you're just trying to get people to buy them instead. You're worse than Fred himself. ;)

:) Not part of the website anymore just a poster now. Anyway I'd tell Chris to start making FF out shirts :D

Is that not a bad idea?  To avoid litigation just have a silhouette of FF's head with the text:

F-Off F.F!

I'm sure if more than a handful of people started showing up to matches wearing the same shirt it'd raise some questions.  Could such a t-shirt be printed up cheap and sold at cost (cost of t-shirt+printing+handling)?

• 3 years later...

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTUIHK7gHRE

:thup: