Hartlepool 1 - 4 Newcastle United - 19/07/08 - Post match reaction from page 12

Dave

Is Lebohang Mokoena (aka, the guy who surpassed Shearer's scoring record in 2012) still playing for the Chiefs? Can remember seeing him last year, i think, and it was like being kicked in the nuts - he was shit. :(

[/fm-related post]

EDIT: Come to think of it, it might have bene Orlando Pirates Mokoena played for...

Is Lebohang Mokoena (aka, the guy who surpassed Shearer's scoring record in 2012) still playing for the Chiefs? Can remember seeing him last year, i think, and it was like being kicked in the nuts - he was shit. :(

[/fm-related post]

EDIT: Come to think of it, it might have bene Orlando Pirates Mokoena played for...

Was the Pirates!

isn't there any radio channel ?

Yeah, loads:

www.radiotimes.com

:razz:

Literally wet myself.

How am I supposed to get updates then, refresh the official site every 2 minutes?  ???

I hate that I can't watch this game!!! I'm dying to watch a Newcastle game.

We are not big enough to play games in the states yet, what would the players do while Keegan sign Patrick shoes?

Tbh, the MLS have deemed West Ham as big enough to be the opposition for their MLS All-Star match next week so don't see why we couldn't. We'd of course have been the sideshow but nevertheless.

NUFC: Shay Given, David Edgar, Jose Enrique, Steven Taylor, Claudio Cacapa, Damien Duff, James Milner, Nicky Butt ©, Charles N'Zogbia, Oba Martins, Alan Smith

Subs: Fraser Forster, Danny Guthrie, Shola Ameobi, Frank Wiafe Danquah, BenTozer, Callum Morris, Mark Doninger, Jonny Godsmark, Darren Lough