So, you're opening an Italian restaurant in Newcastle

Decky

Where is the best place to open it? :aww:

It would depend on a number of variables including whatever market research suggested and I'd suggest that this place probably wouldn't be the best place to do the market research really. Unless you were planning on opening one right outside SJP, which did special deals on match days.

Are there any butchers on the forum? Man this is hard work

Whaa??  ???

Why don't you just tell us what you're up to and why you need these bits of information?

Because James has hacked Decky's account again. :shifty:

Are there any butchers on the forum? Man this is hard work

Whaa??  ???

Why don't you just tell us what you're up to and why you need these bits of information?

Because James has hacked Decky's account again. :shifty:

Just a bit of background would suffice. :)

Me and TooJ have a 5 year plan that starts with an italian restaurant, some specially selected staff, some reliable people on the docks, and a 4x4 :aww:

Take it youve been smoking some shit whilst watching back to back Sopranos on DVD today then?

Me and TooJ have a 5 year plan that starts with an italian restaurant, some specially selected staff, some reliable people on the docks, and a 4x4 :aww:

Take it youve been smoking some shit whilst watching back to back Sopranos on DVD today then?

:lol:

TooJ was smoking the s***, i just watched the Simpsons :(

Did he hog it all to himself? I bet he left you with just a half-eaten packet of Chewits and a Pot Noodle as well. Tight wad, you know. I think he can trace his bloodlines back to some Scottish clan in the 17th Century.

TooJ was smoking the s***, i just watched the Simpsons :(

Did he hog it all to himself? I bet he left you with just a half-eaten packet of Chewits and a Pot Noodle as well. Tight wad, you know. I think he can trace his bloodlines back to some Scottish clan in the 17th Century.

Diarrhoea definitely runs in his jeans/genes, I know that much.

Guest lankybellwipe

Chinatown.

Kurt Russell was pretty good at fighting those Chinese blokes with the snake-charmers baskets on their heads!  O0

Brilliant film.

Chinatown.

Kurt Russell was pretty good at fighting those Chinese blokes with the snake-charmers baskets on their heads!   O0

Brilliant film.

How do you keep fucking that up?

Guest lankybellwipe

Chinatown.

Kurt Russell was pretty good at fighting those Chinese blokes with the snake-charmers baskets on their heads!  O0

Brilliant film.

How do you keep fucking that up?

Eh?