Keegan after Emiliano Insua from Liverpool

JJ7
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To be fair Insua is a far better defender than dopey Enrique, I would prefer he stayed at Liverpool to be honest, but he'll only be third choice here. Can imagine that if you do end up getting him, he'll have to be played as part of the deal. I think all of the negativity on here is just because its a bit small time for a club like Newastle to take a youngster off a big four team, but thats were Newcastle are at the moment, but honestly this will be a good deal for yous if true.

Thanks for the input, now f*** off back to your own forum and mourn something. I've just heard another dead chicken has been found, that'll surely keep you lot going for a few months.

To be fair Insua is a far better defender than dopey Enrique, I would prefer he stayed at Liverpool to be honest, but he'll only be third choice here. Can imagine that if you do end up getting him, he'll have to be played as part of the deal. I think all of the negativity on here is just because its a bit small time for a club like Newastle to take a youngster off a big four team, but thats were Newcastle are at the moment, but honestly this will be a good deal for yous if true.

Are you sure you wouldn't like to buy the Jose Enrique DVD and actually form a valid opinion of him?

Towards the end of last season I would go as far as saying Enrique was our best FOOTBALLER. Very comfortable on the ball, defended well and in a team with more movement he played some fantastic balls in behind the opponents centre halves and full backs. I really think he has the POTENTIAL to be a fantastic player. By no means is he there yet but if he progresses the way he did last year then  I have no worries.

If this guy is so good then i'm all for bringing him in. Enrique is first choice, this guy will provide good cover as defenders inevitably pick up injuries and suspensions. It's a no lose providing Enrique is first choice and the other guy knows his role os cover. Plus he's going to the olympics. I would be annoyed if we were paying a loanee wages whilst he was at the olympics like!

Even under BSA you could see he had one of the best footballing brains on the pitch. Against Everton at home he was playing some lovely through balls and dinked passes but there was no movement so they always ended up going astray.

I'd rather we bought in our own permanent cover to fight Enrique for his place. What do we do when Insua goes? I'd rather we had two young left backs at the club, both on long term contracts, always competing for places, than one player from another club just there as cover.

incidently anyone with setanta can watch your supposed new left back play 90 minutes against Tranmere channel 448 on sky  O0

Why would he move from Liverpool's reserves to our reserves?

To get away from Liverpool?

EDIT: Incidentally, I think we should be going for Konchesky. :snod:

:nope:

:nods:

:lol: One of the worst in the league.

Ugh, no thanks, he looks like Wes Brown. I'd rather we went for the chiseled gallic good looks of Frank Queudrue.

And he's bald.

And he's bald.

He's a cheeky cockernee, though...innit. And we love them. :D

incidently anyone with setanta can watch your supposed new left back play 90 minutes against Tranmere channel 448 on sky  O0

And why would anyone want to watch that? 10'000 people singing about 'justice'? No thanks.

I'd rather we bought in our own permanent cover to fight Enrique for his place. What do we do when Insua goes? I'd rather we had two young left backs at the club, both on long term contracts, always competing for places, than one player from another club just there as cover.

Kadar comes back? Maybe Keegan thinks in a year he'll be ready.

Agree to a certain extent, but Keegan might want to save funds for the priority areas this summer - leftback is not a priority at the moment. Sure, we could do with another one, but get one on the cheap and look to spend in the future. Also, we don't know what stage of his development Tamas Kadar is yet; he may be up to it in a year or so.

Its better than 50'000 booing there manager and players though ain't it, during the game as well  :clap:

A lot of this is just bitterness tho, which I suppose is understandable, back in 2004/5 Newcastle were on par with Liverpool, now our second string could beat you, its a shame because newcastle  is and always will be a fairly big club, but currently your team is pretty woeful, and there aren't signs of any improvement really which I suppose you lot expected when billionaire Mike took over

Its better than 50'000 booing there manager and players though ain't it, during the game as well  :clap:

A lot of this is just bitterness tho, which I suppose is understandable, back in 2004/5 Newcastle were on par with Liverpool, now our second string could beat you, its a shame because newcastle  is and always will be a fairly big club, but currently your team is pretty woeful, and there aren't signs of any improvement really which I suppose you lot expected when billionaire Mike took over

:lol:

So true. Don't care.

Its better than 50'000 booing there manager and players though ain't it, during the game as well  :clap:

A lot of this is just bitterness tho, which I suppose is understandable, back in 2004/5 Newcastle were on par with Liverpool, now our second string could beat you, its a shame because newcastle  is and always will be a fairly big club, but currently your team is pretty woeful, and there aren't signs of any improvement really which I suppose you lot expected when billionaire Mike took over

if we hadn't booed allardyce he may well still be hear and  we'd quite possibly be in the championship.

Go away.