Keegan after Emiliano Insua from Liverpool

JJ7
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny how when there are boo's at St James', we are all fickle. Then when the Liverpool fans boo the media are first to claim their fans have every right to boo because of what they've just watched. Double standards, but thats to be expected in the national media now!

God, im sounding like a scouser looking for pity! ;D

In fairness, we're a right bunch of self pity merchants ourselves.

Take a lot at the 'media hates us' thread.

That's cos they do!

Loan deal as cover for Enrique, and the potential to push for a first-team place, really don't see the problem. As pointed out, and I know it was just a reserve match, but that night at St James' he looked head and shoulders above every single player on the park...was literally like watching man against boys. Don't see the problem tbh.

I'd rather we bought in our own permanent cover to fight Enrique for his place. What do we do when Insua goes? I'd rather we had two young left backs at the club, both on long term contracts, always competing for places, than one player from another club just there as cover.

Alternatively, we could spend no money on transfer fees and get in a decent player at a time when we are far less likely to sign quality player due to our current status, then buy someone better next season when we can attract the bigger names. It's fairly simple.

I'd rather we bought in our own permanent cover to fight Enrique for his place. What do we do when Insua goes? I'd rather we had two young left backs at the club, both on long term contracts, always competing for places, than one player from another club just there as cover.

Alternatively, we could spend no money on transfer fees and get in a decent player at a time when we are far less likely to sign quality player due to our current status, then buy someone better next season when we can attract the bigger names. It's fairly simple.

I'm pretty sure we would have to pay a fee to take Insua on loan, if he was available other clubs would probably be interested.

I'm pretty sure we would have to pay a fee to take Insua on loan, if he was available other clubs would probably be interested.

as i think he is a interesting project, i think we should sign him on loan, with a option to buy.... but thats just me, and who knows if liverpool would ever agree to that

Hes playing for Liverpool on Channel 5 atm in a friendly against Luzern. He looks good going forward, but a bit shaky when defending.

Only saw the half time banter but Nevin & Barnes said similar :pow:

Champions League Football on 401 about to start.  :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

But he said you were the only one he saw at the scene.

here comes the story of hurricane, the man the authorities laid to blame.

New rule..any player that the press says were after will sign for another club..

okay, so let us think of anyone who hasn't been linked with any club so far...

Hooray we are going to sign Wesley Sneijder and RVN! :-)